Cigar Rights of America

Started by ljlemer, 05/21/2009 12:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ljlemer

"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

mountedshriner

Cool! Looks like a wothwhile organization. Thanks Larry. :biggrin:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

Aequitas86

I've been looking in to joining. I plan to when I get some extra cash flow. Anyone here a member?
May you live as long as you want, and never want as long as you live.

ljlemer

QuoteAequitas86 - 5/22/2009  9:37 AM

I've been looking in to joining. I plan to when I get some extra cash flow. Anyone here a member?

I'm not a paid member of anything. I joined their mailing list.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

DonM

I took a look at the web site as I was listening to last weeks Cigar Dave show  found here:   http://www.cigardave.com/index.html .
   In looking through the site, it looks like a small but worthwhile organization.  It looks as though it is in the mode of building membership in order to be effective in battling for our rights as cigar smokers.  In looking at the different levels of tax and laws overning where we can and cant partake of a cigar, dependent of which state you reside or visit, we really need an organization to keep these overeducated idiots that we elected into office in check.  Hey, the Gov of FL is in the process of signing a bill to raise the tax on cigs by a buck a pack (cigars were exempted, thank goodness)  Take the time to look through some of the legislation and laws from state to state, you will be amazed how extreme some states have banned smoking in public.  In addition, how about 75% TAX in two states!  glad i live in Florida
  The site is worth checking out for a few minutes.  Happy smoking!

"The Curmudgeon"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.