Chilly Walk with My Pooch and Pipe (PICS)

Started by 05Venturer, 01/02/2014 05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Cfickter

Couldnt get the links to work!  Dont know if it is my end or not
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

05Venturer

Having troubles adding the pics :angry:

Think I got it :dancing:
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

lubrix

Nice pic's,I could see them.Where are you in Wi.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

Ted

On this board the code is ...(img=http://blablabla.bla) instead of (img)http://blablabla.bla9(/img).

Although with square brackets instead of parens.

05Venturer

Quotelubrix - 1/2/2014  5:20 PM

Nice pic's,I could see them.Where are you in Wi.

NW WI near Amery
Kent

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

nwb

I like cool weather, but that is a bit much.

Cool pics!
Chief of Shaft

Hot Stuff x

Here they are:

LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

bmac7754

I feel your pain, its currently -2F here in mass and been snowing for about 24 hours now.  Predicted to stop in another 12 hours.  Some towns have recorded 24+ inches of snow so far.  I gotta move south.........
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

mess24

I love the snow and nice looking dog

conditionZero

--JOE--

I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink.  Joe E. Lewis

StogieDad

Quotesjn1117 - 1/2/2014  9:08 PM

I'm so glad to be a Southerner!

:word:

But it does look peaceful out there....
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Cfickter

Good pics, thanks for sharing. I will be in Milwaukee week of 13th. Favorite spot is Prime Cigar in Brookfield. Will be ther most nights Sun - Wed. If close stop by
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

nirab

It's a balmy 30 degress out here in beeuutaful Buda, Texas!!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

johncw

Mojo66

I feel your pain. Even for Canada, the temps we are having these days are "unnatural"

This morning it's colder than minus 20 F and that's without the wind, no smoking outside today

Nice pics though
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

tvolball

Thats to dang cold for me. You yankee boys can keep it!
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

ROTHNH

Thanks for sharing, Kent!

Too cold to smoke outside here -- dipping to double digits below zero with the windchill here on the Maine coast.  Takes all morning for the enclosed deck to warm up to 40-50 degrees with the space heater full blast.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.