Nica Rustica Singles/.99 Cent Shipping

Started by dirtyleafcigars, 01/03/2014 11:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirtyleafcigars

Drew Estate's latest and greatest... Nica Rustica. Singles just $6.49 and as with all singles, shipping is just $.99 cents!

http://www.dirtyleafcigars.com/nica-rustica-by-drew-estate-single/

LawDaddy

Any word yet on that Gurkha Cellar Reserve?

dirtyleafcigars

Ah yes, of course. I mean to get in touch with you about those a while back. Right now all we can get our hands on is the perfecto and we can't technically list them on the site since they are a B&M exclusive. Are you looking for a box, 5 packs, or singles?

Cfickter

Pretty good price.  I get them for 6.30 but add 7% for tax
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

LawDaddy

Quotedirtyleafcigars - 1/3/2014  12:31 PM

Ah yes, of course. I mean to get in touch with you about those a while back. Right now all we can get our hands on is the perfecto and we can't technically list them on the site since they are a B&M exclusive. Are you looking for a box, 5 packs, or singles?

I was just looking for a single to give it a try.  Must Gurkha don't do it for me, but wanted to see if this one did.

StogieDad

QuoteLawDaddy - 1/3/2014  2:59 PM

Quotedirtyleafcigars - 1/3/2014  12:31 PM

I was just looking for a single to give it a try.  Must Gurkha don't do it for me, but wanted to see if this one did.

I'm not big on Gurkha either, but the Cellar Reserve is a good smoke for sure.  One of the very few I liked.

Nice deal on the Rusticas, great smoke, but I already bought from Nathan.  Good luck.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Cfickter

QuoteLawDaddy - 1/3/2014  2:26 PM  Any word yet on that Gurkha Cellar Reserve?

Love these. Easily one of the, if not the, best Gurkas

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

dirtyleafcigars

Best Gurkha for sure. I'll get them in for ya Lawdaddy. Let you know when they're here.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.