Cornelious & Anthony Cigar Trial Reviews

Started by Ken Kelley, 01/18/2014 04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken Kelley

I got a box in the mail today with 4 assorted cigars, a letter from Steven Bailey, rating sheets , and stamped envelopes to send the ratings back in. I will get to these in order when the weather moderates up here in the holler a bit.

Thanks for including me in this opportunity!  :biggrin:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

lubrix

Remebur too right lejible...I no how you sutherners right!.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

The Burn Ward

QuoteKen Kelley - 1/18/2014  7:29 PM

I got a box in the mail today with 4 assorted cigars, a letter from Steven Bailey, rating sheets , and stamped envelopes to send the ratings back in. I will get to these in order when the weather moderates up here in the holler a bit.

Thanks for including me in this opportunity!  :biggrin:

Got mine 2 days ago and reviewed one ROTT.

junglepete

Received mine as well and am currently smoking one of them right now.  :biggrin:
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Ken Kelley

Quotelubrix - 1/18/2014  7:50 AM

Remebur too right lejible...I no how you sutherners right!.

It all depends on which crayon falls out of the box first and how many wrinkles there are on the grocery bag!  :biggrin:

Cfickter

I got mine. Hope to review and begin tomorrow
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

kxthor911

Awesome y'all looking forward to reading.
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

StogieDad

Had some on my doorstep as well, not bad looking at all
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

bmac7754

I too got my sampler and rating sheets in the mail.  All I can say is they look and smell amazing.  Will get out and smoke them soon as the snow stops.

photo samplers_zps62039921.jpg

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

tvolball

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

Cigary

The photo of these sure makes me hungry...can't wait for the reviews.

bmac7754

Just a reminder to those of us who got cigars, should hit him up with some feedback.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

nwb

Received a similar package.  Cigars look nice, and I'm looking forward to giving them a try!
Chief of Shaft

StogieDad

Quotebmac7754 - 1/19/2014  7:35 PM

Just a reminder to those of us who got cigars, should hit him up with some feedback.

Good call Brian, just did mine!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

bmac7754

Just wondering what you guys might think of these without giving away too many details.  I have had 3 out of 4 so far, and to be honest my ratings were 83, 56, and a 96 pts.

nwb

Still haven't had a chance to try any, but it looks like we may have gotten similar samples (I got a torpedo though).
Chief of Shaft

Ken Kelley

I've tried one so far but I can't get to other ones until it warms up some. Too cold in the shop and too slick to ride around in the mobile cigar lounge. Smoking in the house is not an option, according to that woman who lives here.

Mojo66

I got some as well.

Can't believe the box went to a neighbor's postal box that has a very similar address. He came back home only today and gave it to me. Cigars had been there a couple of days, arrived on the 22nd so they were frozen solid. I'll warm them up slowly and will slowly rehydrate them and the let them rest a while in general population.

Most probably will be reviewing/tasting these later than sooner but it will be done.

Thanks for the cigars and the opportunity Steven.

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

junglepete

I've smoked two so far...one was a high 4/5 and the other 3/5...two more to go.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Ken Kelley

I've done three and one more to go. The reviews I've done so far will go out in the mail tomorrow now that the snow is finally melting.

bmac7754

QuoteKen Kelley - 2/13/2014  8:40 PM  I've done three and one more to go. The reviews I've done so far will go out in the mail tomorrow now that the snow is finally melting.

I did a second round, he sent some nice Habano maduros which were really good.  

StogieDad

-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

nwb

All four are done.  Just need to get them in the mail.
Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.