***RomaCraft Aquitaine and CroMagnon Box Blowout***

Started by Rahulg1985, 01/20/2014 03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rahulg1985

Hey Guys,

Ok - so my inventory reduction sale continues with some Romacraft items.  These boxes are fully sealed and perfectly intact.  They are unbanded (RomaCraft's now have bands) but are in cello.  I am looking to move them out so I can bring in the new versions with bands.  All cigars have been stored in my walk-in humidor at 70/70.  I would estimate that I've had these for well over a year now.

Cromagnon

The CroMagnon contains a long-filler, full-bodied blend of some of the world's most sought after tobaccos. It features a beautiful US Connecticut Broadleaf Maduro wrapper, a unique Cameroon binder and an amazing marriage of three Nicaraguan varietals in the filler. The filler leaf for this blend was acquired from three separate growing regions in Nicaragua: Esteli, Condega and a small farm north of Esteli on the Honduran border. This third leaf, a ligero,
brings a strong, smoky, savory flavor to the blend. When combined with the mildly-sweet characteristics of the broadleaf maduro wrapper, the exotic bite of the Cameroon binder and the clean finish of its viso and seco companions, the blend delivers the precise deep rich tobacco flavor we wanted to present in the CroMagnon.

Anthropology (5 ¾ x 46 Grand Corona) - MSRP $192 - Blowout Price - $125 shipped for the 24 ct box (1 box available)
Cranium (6 x 54 Gran Toro) - MSRP $204 - Blowout Price - $139 shipped for the 24 ct box (1 box available)
Mandible (4 ½ x 60 Petit Gordo) - MSRP $174 - Blowout price - $115 shipped for the 24 ct box (2 boxes available)
EMH (5 x 56 Robusto Extra) - MSRP $186 - Blowout Price - $129 shipped for the 24 ct box (1 box available)

Aquitaine

The Aquitaine contains the same long-filler, full-bodied blend found in the US Connecticut Broadleaf Maduro wrapped CroMagnon, including its unique Cameroon binder. However, the Aquitaine features a beautiful Ecuador Habano Ligero wrapper selected from the best tobacco we could find. This eighth and ninth
priming ligero leaf is thick, oily and has amazing texture. The filler leaf for this blend was acquired from three separate growing regions in Nicaragua: Esteli, Condega and a small farm north of Esteli on the Honduran border, Pueblo Nuevo. This third leaf, a ligero, brings a strong, smoky, savory flavor to the blend. When combined with the spicy characteristics of the habano wrapper, the exotic bite of the Cameroon binder and the clean finish of its viso and seco companions, the blend adds another dimension to the deep rich tobacco flavor we present in the CroMagnon.

Mandible (4 ½ x 60 Petit Gordo) - MSRP $174 - Blowout price - $115 shipped for the 24 ct box (3 boxes available)
Knuckle Dragger (4 x 52 Petit Robusto) - MSRP $156 - Blowout Price - $105 shipped for the 24 ct box (3 boxes available)
EMH (5 x 56 Robusto Extra) - MSRP $186 - Blowout Price - $129 shipped for the 24 ct box (2 boxes available)

Accept PP and MO.  Please PM with questions/interest.

Thanks,
Rahul

Brlesq

Those are GREAT prices, Rahul.  If I didn't have a few boxes of these already, I would be all over this deal.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Cfickter

Damn. I need to check my account and jump on one or more
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Rahulg1985

Here is an updated list of what is left:

Cromagnon

EMH (5 x 56 Robusto Extra) - MSRP $186 - Blowout Price - $129 shipped for the 24 ct box (1 box available)

Aquitaine

Mandible (4 ½ x 60 Petit Gordo) - MSRP $174 - Blowout price - $115 shipped for the 24 ct box (3 boxes available)

tvolball

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

nirab

Great deals, but on account that my account has nothing to count in it, I must pass.  :shy:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.