Adding Pics via IPad

Started by 05Venturer, 01/22/2014 05:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

Everytime I try to add a pic of what I am smoking the upload fails. I get a message that I need to change some settings.
Anyone that can help me with this?
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Vroomp

Pics must be less than 100k... Try uploading to a free hosting site like Picturetrail.com or photobucket.com and use the tree icon in the text toolbar. Just re-size to less then 650 x 500 after inserting and preview before submitting.....
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Jackal

The easiest way is to leave the cult of Apple and get an Android tablet.  Taking pics and uploading them is a snap.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

gpd4

I have a free app called 'AutoResize' on mine.  The only downside is that you will have 2 copies of the same picture stored...
My greatest fear in life is that when I die, my wife sells my things for what I told her I paid for them...

sjn1117

I use Pixel myself. Its easy for my technologically challenged @ss to use!
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

05Venturer

QuoteJackal - 1/23/2014  10:07 AM

The easiest way is to leave the cult of Apple and get an Android tablet.  Taking pics and uploading them is a snap.

I would love to leave the Apple Cult but since my employer bought and pays for my Iphone, Ipad and service I deal with it. I am a much bigger fan of Android also but "If its free its for me"
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Cfickter

I have had similar issues on my iPad. I don't think it is an Apple or a CG problem.  Just something in the connection that seems to get lost in the translation.  I have also had issues uploading images using Google Chrome
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.