Brigham

Started by grabow66, 01/24/2014 12:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grabow66

I ordered my first Brigham today. I can't wait!!
If at first you dont succeed you are running about average.

mess24

nice looking pipe

Smurf

Wow very nice!
orbis non sufficit

tvolball

Nice looking pipe
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

toby2

grabow66

$48 bucks not a bad price at all

gitfiddl

Good looking pipe.  It will look better encrusted with caramelized sugar and other candy-fixin's... :shades:

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Longhorn

You are nothing but a bunch of enablers - that thing is gorgeous!  I have thought about trying a pipe and am now searching the web to learn more about "Brigham" pipes.

wlfwalleye

ROTHNH

COngratulations, Justin!

I *love* my Brigham -- an old "one dot" very similar to yours -- mine's in a dublin/pear shape, about the same size and a 1/4 bent, but yours is rusticated and mine's sandblasted.

Brigham is the only pipe I use the filters in.  Only the Rock Maple Brigham filters fit a Brigham pipe.  One filter comes with the pipe and extra filters are sold in boxes of 8 filters for about $3.  Sounds expensive, but one filter lasts through 20-30 bowlfuls -- just rinse the filter and the stem under hot water and use pipes cleaners on those after every smoke.

Brigham filters can be hard to find at local B&Ms that don't sell Brigham pipes, so be sure to toss a couple 8-packs in when you buy your new Brigham or include the filters in your next online tobacco order.

Cfickter

I don't $&@! About pipes but that is a sweet looking one
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

grabow66

Quotegitfiddl - 1/25/2014  8:43 AM

Good looking pipe.  It will look better encrusted with caramelized sugar and other candy-fixin's... :shades:

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.