***Quesada Oktoberfest Box Blowout***

Started by Rahulg1985, 02/10/2014 01:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rahulg1985

Hey Guys,

Have too many of these.  Need to get rid of them.  Great cigars, i am just overstocked and selling them at nearly my cost

Blended by the Quesada Family to be paired with a hearty beer, the Oktoberfest only comes in 2 sizes and only 500 boxes were made in each size.  The Oktoberfest uses a Dominican wrapper from Cibao, and binder and fillers also from the Dominican Republic.  The cigar has a nice, dark and oily wrapper that may look like a maduro, but its not.  While this medium bodied cigar is very enjoyable on its own, we suggest to try it with a beer, preferably an Oktoberfest style beer, as we also agree that this cigar is enjoyed best when pairing with a beer.  Another fantastic smoke by the Quesada Family!

Only 500 boxes of each size were made.

Size/Pricing info:

Quesada Oktoberfest Kaiser Ludwig (6x49 Box Press) - MSRP $190  - Blowout Price - $100 for the 20 ct box (2 boxes available)

Quesada Oktoberfest Kurz (4x50) - MSRP $170 - Blowout Price -  $80 for the 20 ct box (1 box available)

Quesada Oktoberfest Das Boot (6 x 52 Torpedo)- MSRP $170 - Blowout Price -  $90 for the 20 ct box (2 boxes available)

Please add $5 for shipping per box.  Int'l Shipping additional.

Please PM with questions/interest.

Accept PP and MO.

Thanks,
Rahul

Cigary

Wow...great prices for a great cigar.  I've been smoking these for the last few years and they are a great cigar ....the Das Boot being my favorite as it is the perfect balance of wrapper to filler/binder.  My advice on these cigars...let them rest for 6 months as it really makes a difference.  Try one after a week and see what they are like and when you smoke it again months later you will be glad you waited.  Pick your favorite beer and enjoy this cigar...a match made in Heaven.

StogieDad

Nice, and Rahul is standup, bought from him a couple of times, very quick and great service!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

tvolball

Those are great cigars. One of my flavorites. I just don't have any place for that many of them all at once.
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

Cfickter

Great prices but my budget is blown
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

The Burn Ward

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.