CRA Member Badges

Started by LawDaddy, 02/28/2014 08:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LawDaddy

I notice we have all been stripped this morning

StogieDad

The will probably show back up tomorrow.  Bomber badges did the same thing earlier in the week, were back the next day.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Jackal

There is a script that runs each night and checks everyone for badge eligibility.  Sometimes it crashing during its rounds and anyone who it didn't get to doesn't get their badge.

It will probably fix itself tomorrow night.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Cfickter

Thanks, was wondering what happened.  for all the activity on this site it is amazingly stable.  thanks to our crack admin team
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

tvolball

Badges....We don't need no stinking badges.... :biggrin: You just know some smart ass would say it
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

The Burn Ward

Quotetvolball - 2/28/2014  2:24 PM

Badges....We don't need no stinking badges.... :biggrin: You just know some smart ass would say it

Smart ass^

LawDaddy

I noticed over the past three days these have been hit or miss on about half the members.  Mine has been gone the entire time.

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

The Burn Ward

Looks like members who joined 2012 and earlier still have them.

nwb

QuoteLawDaddy - 4/1/2014  1:28 PM
I noticed over the past three days these have been hit or miss on about half the members.  Mine has been gone the entire time.

You may want to shoot SenorPablo a PM.  It sounds like a bug in the script that runs every night.
Chief of Shaft

ItalianGuido

I haven't seen mine pop up yet. I put in my CRA number a couple days ago. Is there something else I need to do?
"Cigars!"  - Gene Hackman from "Young Frankenstein"

Smurf

Quotetvolball - 2/28/2014  2:24 PM

:lmao:
orbis non sufficit

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.