Air Movement in Ziplocador

Started by 05Venturer, 03/08/2014 09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

I put a fan in my Ziplocador the other day and noticed that my RH went from 62-67 in a part day. The fan is a battery powered 5" fan. I am just curious if it is possible to have too much air movement. I do have a small 1.5" fan that I could wire up if needed.
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

05Venturer

I got my 65 Bovedas in the mail yesterday and put 3 of em in my Ziplocador this morning and pulled out the fan. Checked it before leaving for work tonight and it's reading 64. Think I will leave the fan off for now and maybe just run it maybe once a day weekly. Any suggestions? Is the fan even needed?
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

StogieDad

I don't run fans in any cooler or Tupper I have, never had a problem.  But I am in and out if them a lot, so there is air movement.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.