New samplers from Best Cuban Cigars

Started by dgorns, 03/12/2014 10:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dgorns

We got 3 new samplers to choose from, only $70 each, shipping included, contact us for delivery options!

Cigar Sampler No.1
1 Cohiba Siglo VI
1 Partagas Serie D No.4
1 Romeo y Julieta Wide Churchill
1 Montecristo No.2
1 Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure No.2
1 Tijerinos (Nicaragua)

Cigar Sampler No.2
1 Romeo y Julieta Churchill
1 Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure Especial
1 Cohiba Genios Maduro
1 Sancho Panza Belicosos
1 Ramon Allones Specially Selected
1 Tijerinos (Nicaragua)

Cigar Sampler No.3
1 San Cristobal de la Habana El Morro
1 Punch Punch
1 Montecristo Open Eagle
1 Bolivar Petit Belicoso LE 09
1 Partagas Serie D No.5 LE 08
1 Tijerinos (Nicaragua)

http://www.bestcubancigars.co
info@bestcubancigars.co :biggrin:

Brlesq

Of course, this deal is posted for our "international brothers", since it is illegal for U.S. citizens to purchase most of these cigars, and as a U.S. based site we don't condone that sort of activity.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Bob Cordell

Yeah, we really don't like those kind of cigars around here BUT if we did I would choose curtain number one ...
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

mike.casey

Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

nwb

As stated, this would definitely be targeted to our international brethren.  As always, it is a good idea to do due diligence with any retailer.
Chief of Shaft

Cfickter

I have just declared Pittsburgh a new country no longer bound by the laws of the US.  We are still working on our flag and anthem but both will have something to do with cigars.
My first act was to end Obamacare.  
My second act was was to appointment me the health Czar so a in order order to protect the citizens of Pittsburghland (aka me) you will need to send one each of the samples mentioned for testing and approval.  please note that testing may take several weeks and require additional samples.
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

nwb

Don't give the Texans any ideas.....
Chief of Shaft

gitfiddl

Quotenwb - 3/12/2014  5:51 PM

Here in Florida, we have the Conch Republic...  ;)
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Brlesq

Quotenwb - 3/12/2014  5:51 PM

Doesn't much matter.  They only look at "laws" as "annoying suggestions" anyway, no matter what flag is flying!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

dgorns

Long live the new Republic of Texas and Pittsburgh, at your orders!

dgorns

Yes Cuba make SOME CIGARS, but now we change the name from Cuba to Banania to avoid any issues LOL

lubrix

Banania....The chocolate drink?.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

nwb

Quotelubrix - 3/12/2014  7:25 PM

Banania....The chocolate drink?.

Good question.  Or possibly another name for Banana Republic?
Chief of Shaft

Rod 32

Hello Cigar Aficionados  PM for details ! Thank you to get those Banania :)

Cigary

You guys crack me up!  CC's are wonderful cigars and taste even better when I am not on US soil but smoke them in countries that allow me to do so...usually  oon cruises and when I am on my patio where I have a smoking circle that says this is my own country and am not subject to any other sovereign state except my own...even my ashtray is not outside of this area...I even have a cigar tube that has writing on it that says it's not part of the US because the origin where I bought it was Italy.  The things I have to do to keep things legal.

Rod 32

Rod 32

For Details info@bestcubancigars.co Thank you ! WWD

Rod 32

Remember that the Tijerinos cigar is for FREE ! 5 units of Cuban cigars ! plus one Tijerinos Cigar FREE! just register in our website of www.bestcubancigars.co For delivery details email us at info@bestcubancigars.co  or give me a call at 1-866-978-7450. Toll FREE!

Thank you !

tvolball

I live in Georgia. We are a whole other country in ourselves. I guess I'm in.
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Cigary

QuoteBrlesq - 3/12/2014  2:00 PM  Of course, this deal is posted for our "international brothers", since it is illegal for U.S. citizens to purchase most of these cigars, and as a U.S. based site we don't condone that sort of activity.

I just got back from a cruise that went around Cuba....does that count?

05Venturer

That Sampler #3 looks interesting, gonna have to see if I could fit one in the budget soon. :thumbsup:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.