Beer Smartphone App (called Untappd)

Started by kxthor911, 03/31/2014 11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kxthor911

For those of you who are beer drinkers and like different beers I have found this app called Untappd tonight. There are tons of beers and it gives you feedback that others thought of beers. Its a cool way to keep track of what beers you have tried. If your interested in downloading please add me. My sn on there is kxthor911. Long ashes brothers.
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

Camshaft83

Going to have to check this out. :thanx: for sharing.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

sherman

I downloaded it a while ago, but have not been to active lately.  I will have to add you and update some beers (don't remember my username right now).  Spring is coming, looking forward to some good beer and cigars in the yard

BewareDaPenguin

Pretty popular here with the guys I work with. I'm not a beer drinker but there's 4-6 guys I work with who have been using it for a while and they all really like it.
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

kxthor911

QuoteCamshaft83 - 4/1/2014  2:48 AM  Going to have to check this out. :thanx: for sharing.

Got your request, and added. 

Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Cfickter

Great juSt what I need. Another forum to feed my habits!  If they start beerbid.com I am dead. Will check it out
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

StogieDad

joined up.  StogieDad on there as well if we all want to friend each other.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Mojo66

That is awesome... but I can't deal with yet another addiction right now
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

akira

I'm on there as mikefujii.  I've been using it for a bit.  NESTek introduced me to it so he's on there as well.
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

The Burn Ward

Installing now.

TheBurnWard

Otter

On there now as well - username is OtterS
R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

kxthor911

Thanks for joining, this could be pretty neat :)

cavenbk

I use an app called BeerBuddy, sounds like it does about the same thing. I will have to check out Untappd though. Thanks for the heads up!

Edit: Just downloaded it and added everyone that has posted their sn.... Mine is cavenbk

You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

StogieDad

Bradley, I think I declined your friend request by accident.  I wasn't just being a dick :biggrin:  I'll readd you.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

cavenbk

kxthor911

QuoteStogieDad - 4/1/2014  5:42 PM  Bradley, I think I declined your friend request by accident.  I wasn't just being a dick :biggrin:  I'll readd you.

What an arsehole. Brad I wouldnt put up with that if I were you.  :fencing:  ITS ON!!

cavenbk

Quotekxthor911 - 4/1/2014 6:46 PM

QuoteStogieDad - 4/1/2014 5:42 PM Bradley, I think I declined your friend request by accident. I wasn't just being a dick :biggrin: I'll readd you.

What an arsehole. Brad I wouldnt put up with that if I were you.  :fencing:  ITS ON!!

Oh don't worry Nick, I took note of it.... I will seek revenge somehow :whistle: :shades:

StogieDad

Careful Nick or I'll unfriend you too :-0
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

kxthor911

QuoteStogieDad - 4/1/2014  6:00 PM  Careful Nick or I'll unfriend you too :-0

For a threat like that I might have to remove you from the bombing list Muhahaha

aflicted

My other favorite vice.  In as aflicted.

sherman

My username is Sherm.  Just sent a couple friend requests

kxthor911

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

hebron

- Thomas

My digital playground; uCtrl.io, electronics, microcontrollers and computer stuff.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.