So is this the correct KL?

Started by 05Venturer, 04/02/2014 12:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

Found this on Amazon and am wondering if this is the correct KL to use in my Ziplocador?
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

bstessl

you want fragrance free... The one I've seen the most I believe is the petsmart (?) Store brand, the name escapes me right now...
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

bstessl

05Venturer

Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

conditionZero

--JOE--

I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink.  Joe E. Lewis

bstessl

Brlesq

QuoteconditionZero - 4/2/2014  5:48 AM

That's it, Kent.

Just make sure you get the unscented one and not the lavender! (Gotta be real careful . . . Pineapple Joe might steer you to the "flavored" one.   :biggrin:)
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

conditionZero

QuoteBrlesq - 4/2/2014  6:35 AM  
QuoteconditionZero - 4/2/2014  5:48 AM  That's it, Kent.
Just make sure you get the unscented one and not the lavender! (Gotta be real careful . . . Pineapple Joe might steer you to the "flavored" one.   :biggrin:)

This is what I use in my White Owl humidor...

--JOE--

I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink.  Joe E. Lewis

nwb

Chief of Shaft

Kman

Bacon and Pineapple?? That almost gives it the Hawaiian pizza taste. Mmmmmm must be a tasty cigar!!
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

conditionZero

QuoteKman - 4/2/2014  10:31 AM  Bacon and Pineapple?? That almost gives it the Hawaiian pizza taste. Mmmmmm must be a tasty cigar!!

It's pretty much exactly like a Hawaiian vacation. 

--JOE--

bstessl

So, what you're saying is we should have a PWO with a side of bacon and it makes it worth it?

05Venturer

Thanks a lot everyone, now I have too many choices to pick from.  :confused:

Maybe i will stick with my green foam, i makes life a lot easier :banghead:

Kent

Kman

Quote05Venturer - 4/2/2014  2:33 PM  Thanks a lot everyone, now I have too many choices to pick from.  :confused:   Maybe i will stick with my green foam, i makes life a lot easier :banghead:  

Until it starts to grow mold that is...

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.