Falto samplers to be given away!

Started by Vroomp, 04/18/2014 11:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vroomp

Photo: Falto Cigars would like to thank everyone who has followed us of Social Media with a contest: Just comment with the city and state that you are in now and we will be selecting random people to send out our sampler box to.  We will be drawing numbers and if you fall in that order you win and we will contact you for a shipping address....again Thank you all

Go to Facebook and find 

Todds Cigars   find this post:

Falto Cigars would like to thank everyone who  has followed us of Social Media with a contest: Just comment with the  city and state that you are in now and we will be selecting random  people to send out our sampler box to.  We will be drawing numbers and  if you fall in that order you win and we will contact you for a shipping  address....again Thank you all

add your name and location to the list for a chance at a sampler! Two winners have been chosen already!

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Cfickter

Thanks Brad, If I win you can pick two of them for your enjoyment
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Vroomp

Not necessary but, thanks! I have had them all, already and will be smoking some more cigars with Luis Falto in just three short weeks! :dancing:

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

nirab

Living the dream Brad, awesome! I'd join to win, but I deactivated my facebook page for a while. Good luck to those who enter!  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

cavenbk

It wont let me comment on it for my chance to win
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

aflicted

Is that a dead body floating in your lagoon there?

Cfickter

Quotecavenbk - 4/18/2014  5:57 PM  It wont let me comment on it for my chance to win

Brad, need to friend them first, then you can comment. They will respond quickly

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

cavenbk

Thanks Chuck! That's what I figured. Got my entry in.
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

benchjockey

Thanks for the tip, Brad. I'm in.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

jharrisx5

Been trying all dang gum day...they must not wanna be friends
Puff Puff Give....

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.