Penguin's Wineador!

Started by BewareDaPenguin, 05/01/2014 04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BewareDaPenguin

Sooooo as a few geeks have also stated they quickly run out of storage after joining the site, I too fell victim of this slippery slope :biggrin: so I did what any normal geek would do, build a wineador!! I had Forrest at Wineador.com build the shelves, and although it took an excessively long time (about 11 weeks) they shelves finally arrived and they do look great, and fit perfect!! I purchased a hydra off the devils site and also have jars of the black ice on each shelf, overkill but that's the geek in me :-) So just wanted to share I got a great deal on the wine fridge and it will contribute to my habit and hold around another 250-300 sticks since my aging table is getting quite full!! The added storage will come in handy!! Seasoning it now, sticks to go in next week!! THANKS CIGAR GEEKS!!! :lmao:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

conditionZero

Daaaaaam... Nice stuff.
--JOE--

I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink.  Joe E. Lewis

cavenbk

Looking good! My wife just got a new wine cooler, so I'm thinking about stealing her old cooler and making it into a wineador. Won't be near as big or nice as this one though!
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

toby2

Mojo66

Nice custom made trays, sweet setup.

That thing could store more than 300 sticks, couldn't it? Those trays look huge.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

BewareDaPenguin

QuoteMojo66 - 5/1/2014  6:59 PM

Nice custom made trays, sweet setup.

That thing could store more than 300 sticks, couldn't it? Those trays look huge.

Ahhhh I was just guess-timating....I'm sure I will test them soon and see :-)
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

IndyGopher

Well, I listened to you piss and moan for weeks upon weeks about the shelves not coming, but in the end it was worth it, lol!  I know somebody around your house who won't be happy about you trying to fill it though!

jumberlack1

Making bad decisions a profession!

hebron

Damn, that is a true thing of beauty! Might have to get myself something like that in my future cigar lounge!
- Thomas

My digital playground; uCtrl.io, electronics, microcontrollers and computer stuff.

Cfickter

Damn that is sweet, great job
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

johncw

Looks really awesome!

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Beegerply

Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

gitfiddl

That's sweet looking! :thumbsup:
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

aflicted

Damn, that is a nice setup.  I've never heard of these before.

Newbhunter

Very nice! congrats on the new set-up.

scottvodka

Showed this to my wife and told her I was getting a wineador, and she asked if she could put wine in it. :(
Nice looking setup!

Kman

Very nice!! Now time to fill it up :bigthumbs:
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

nwb

Sweet new home to some future smokes. :thumbsup:
Chief of Shaft

bmac7754

That is a sweet setup.  I would love to be able to do that, The blue lights add a cool touch to it as well
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Handlera

Very cool!  I'm thinking about doing something similar in one of my wine refrigerators.

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

Caveman Steve

"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

nkowal

Awesome!

What temp do you keep it set at?

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.