Got me an MM and I like it!

Started by gitfiddl, 05/19/2014 04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gitfiddl

I needed some more butane and I figured $6 wasn't bad, so I put a MM Washington in my cart.  I like it!
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

aflicted

Very nice.  Now try not to tap it out while you are sitting on the crapper.  That seemed to go poorly for you with a cigarette!

sauraspop

Dave, be careful what you put in that thing. No wacky weed brother, although on second thought... probably shouldn't have said that, might have gave you an idea!
Sammy - Semper Vigilis

Be carful what you wish for, You may get it! Ray Wylie Hubbard (Mother Blues)

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake. ~ Cliffy ~

nwb

Quoteaflicted - 5/19/2014  8:23 PM
Very nice.  Now try not to tap it out while you are sitting on the crapper.  That seemed to go poorly for you with a cigarette!

:lmao:
Chief of Shaft

bmac7754

Looks nice, Kent says these are one of the best pipes. 
But the big question is, How big was the box it came in?
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

toby2

05Venturer

Quotebmac7754 - 5/19/2014  7:56 PM

Looks nice, Kent says these are one of the best pipes. 
But the big question is, How big was the box it came in?

:lmao:  :lmao:

The MM Washington is about the perfect size pipe IMO
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.