CI All American Event In PA

Started by tomy2, 06/27/2009 08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomy2

I cpl of pics of me and some of the gals at the event. God Bless America!!

WeLustPapes

Awesome pics!! How was it there? Tell us more about it.

mountedshriner

Nice pics Tom! Don't you just love cigars? :dancing:  :dancing:  :shades:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

tomy2

They always have great events there. It actual started thursday eve at the downtown store (smaller store). Then continued thru the weekend. Saturday they had free bbq that was catered all day. Pork sandwhiches and all the fixens...beer etc. Longest ash contest, hotdog eating contest and band to boot. Great time! of course all day they had specials and giveways as well as the MOW roller onsite rolling fresh sticks. And of course the lovely ladies...lol.... Next event is the RP 4 course dinner on a friday at a local fancy club, followed by another saturday BBQ at their big store with free frozen drinks and lots of fun and hijinks.....

Tom

mountedshriner

I am definitely living in the wrong part of the country!! :mad:
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

ljlemer

Quotemountedshriner - 6/28/2009  6:28 PM

No your not! The rest of the country hardly ever gets earthquakes or elects movie stars for Governor!
No other state is as bankrupt financially! You're a lucky guy!
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

mhuss

Quotemountedshriner - 6/28/2009  6:28 PM

I'm sure if you look hard enough, you'll find some cigar events out there in CA.  Although I've heard they really frown upon any sort of enjoyment whatsoever.

BlackIrish

Quotetomy2 - 6/28/2009  5:58 PM

They always have great events there. It actual started thursday eve at the downtown store (smaller store). Then continued thru the weekend. Saturday they had free bbq that was catered all day. Pork sandwhiches and all the fixens...beer etc. Longest ash contest, hotdog eating contest and band to boot. Great time! of course all day they had specials and giveways as well as the MOW roller onsite rolling fresh sticks. And of course the lovely ladies...lol.... Next event is the RP 4 course dinner on a friday at a local fancy club, followed by another saturday BBQ at their big store with free frozen drinks and lots of fun and hijinks.....

Tom

Sounds really cool!  Wish I lived closer . . . but at least I'm not in California.   :lmao:
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.