Put this in your pipe!

Started by Cfickter, 06/14/2014 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cfickter

As many of you know I am the local pusher for Leaf & Bean cigars and those who have enjoyed them know the L&B by Oscar come wrapped in a tobacco leaf instead of a cello.  Well talking to the guys at L&B this morning they mentioned that some people have been known to take that leaf and smoke it in a pipe.  I am not a pipe smoker but I do have several of these wrappers available if any pipe smoker is willing to give them a go.
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

metalhead y cigarguy

I'm your huckleberry.   :biggrin:  Worth a try a guess.  :?:
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

Cfickter

Quotemetalhead y cigarguy - 6/14/2014  8:38 PM  I'm your huckleberry.   :biggrin:  Worth a try a guess.  :?:

You got it Bryan.  I have a trip this week so will get it to you next weekend. Not making any promises on what it ends up being.  I hope you read the small print!

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

ntanner

Send it to Bryan, he'll smoke it, he smokes anything except white owl's :biggrin:
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Cfickter

probably have enough for a second request if anyone is as brave

05Venturer

I would give em a shot if they are still available :drool:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

gitfiddl

I'm in if you've got some to spare.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Feldenak

I've never given that any thought but I've been known to occasionally use one of my pipes as a cigar nub tool :)
https://www.facebook.com/CigarsForTroops

Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football. ~ John Heisman

dddddmorgan

Oh heck I'm game too but I see you have lots of responses so hit them.

So what cigars are these exactly? I'm assuming they're in the database.

Molon Labe!

metalhead y cigarguy

Quotentanner - 6/14/2014  4:48 PM

Send it to Bryan, he'll smoke it, he smokes anything except white owl's :biggrin:

Hell, I'll smoke a White Owl but only if the darn thing is given to me.  Plus I would probably need to be drunk.  I don't think I could do it if I was sober.  :biggrin:
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.