Great Pricing - Curivari, Davidoff, La Antiguedad

Started by nwb, 06/17/2014 11:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nwb

Although I am attempting to get a certain retailer to join us here at Geeks, they haven't found the time as of yet.  However, I offered to post up some pricing in case anyone is interested.  To be clear, I'm not affiliated with this retailer, but I have bought from them a few times with great success.  They ship same/next day, package cigars well, and have some really nice pricing.

If you'd like their contact information, send me a PM.  I'm not sure of the availability of some of these - they may be out of stock on some.  Hopefully, they'll join soon and keep us up to date on their current offerings.

Curivari El Gran Rey Emperadores - $54.00/box
Curivari El Gran Rey Belicoso - $61.00/box
Curivari El Gran Rey Prominente - $65.00/box

Curivari Seleccion Privada Robusto - $44.00/box
Curivari Seleccion Privada Royales - $48.00/box
Curivari Seleccion Privada Diplomaticos - $51.00/box

Davidoff Nicaragua Toro – $135.00/box

Don Pepin Garcia (My Father Cigars) La Antiguedad Corona Grande - $105.00/box
Don Pepin Garcia (My Father Cigars) La Antiguedad Robusto - $100.00/box
Don Pepin Garcia (My Father Cigars) La Antiguedad Super Toro - $119.00/box
Don Pepin Garcia (My Father Cigars) La Antiguedad Toro - $112.00/box
Don Pepin Garcia (My Father Cigars) La Antiguedad Toro Gordo - $121.00/box
Chief of Shaft

StogieDad

Those Seleccion Privada are fantastic sub $5 smokes.  May need to get another box.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

nwb

QuoteStogieDad - 6/17/2014  2:35 PM

Those Seleccion Privada are fantastic sub $5 smokes.  May need to get another box.

One of the best sub $5 smokes, IMHO.
Chief of Shaft

nirab

Nathan, this post is pure torture!!! I am on a serious buying freeze, otherwise I'd be buying some of each of these.  :cry:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Vroomp

Is that Davidoff price for a box of 12? :dancing:

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

nwb

QuoteVroomp - 6/17/2014  5:09 PM
Is that Davidoff price for a box of 12? :dancing:

I believe so.

I'm surprised you aren't all over those Curivaris..... :shades:
Chief of Shaft

Vroomp

Oh,,  I want both! :biggrin:

Send me the info please Brian...................

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.

nwb

QuoteVroomp - 6/18/2014  7:02 AM
Oh, I want both! :biggrin:

Info sent, Bruce.
Chief of Shaft

nirab

Quotenwb - 6/18/2014  6:57 AM

QuoteVroomp - 6/18/2014  7:02 AM
Oh, I want both! :biggrin:

Info sent, Bruce.

This Brad is confused, and slightly jealous.  :crazy:  :lmao:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Vroomp

I believe I had a senior moment there but, I could have sworn this thread was started by Nirab when I first saw it..... :confused:

:shamebag: My apologies to Nate and Brian! And thanks for the info Nate I will send him an email.....  :biggrin:

nwb

You are getting old, Brad. :biggrin:

Hope you guys score some deals.  Remember to tip your enabler.... :biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

PETE314

Quotenirab - 6/17/2014  4:53 PM  Nathan, this post is pure torture!!! I am on a serious buying freeze, otherwise I'd be buying some of each of these.  :cry:
I am right with you Brian....no cash going out for ANYTHING for a while....This one hurts!!!!
I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

nirab

QuotePETE314 - 6/18/2014  1:54 PM

Quotenirab - 6/17/2014  4:53 PM  Nathan, this post is pure torture!!! I am on a serious buying freeze, otherwise I'd be buying some of each of these.  :cry:
I am right with you Brian....no cash going out for ANYTHING for a while....This one hurts!!!!

Pete, I could not resist, and called to see if they had any Curivari Reserva Limitada in stock...they did...I bit! Gonna hear it from the old lady, but I did not spend anywhere near what I wanted to. The box was $47 plus freight, which is a killer deal for Curivari. It's gonna be worth the trouble I get in!!  :biggrin:  :angel:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Vroomp

:bigthumbs: Also scored some Curivaris but added the Davidoffs too!  She can't get too mad since she has a birthday coming up next month.... :shades:

nirab

QuoteVroomp - 6/18/2014  2:51 PM

:bigthumbs: Also scored some Curivaris but added the Davidoffs too!  She can't get too mad since she has a birthday coming up next month.... :shades:

You lucky dog! Nice pickup Bruce!  :shy:  :biggrin:  :lmao:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

nwb

Those Davidoffs have been tempting me for a while now.  Must.....be......strong...... :-(
Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.