cigar events

Started by Lindy, 10/04/2007 12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lindy

Hello,
I'm Lindy, an English woman living in France , new to the world of cigars....but very interested in cigars and the people who make and smoke them. Can anyone tell me the biggest and best cigar festival to go to next year to discover more ?

ljlemer

Welcome, Lindy! Are you willing to travel anywhere or are you looking for one in Europe? As a non-American, you have the freedom to travel to Cuba and see the birthplace of the modern cigar. I'm sure we can help you research your question. One of us might even know the answer without looking it up. I live in South Florida, which has an active and productive cigar industry. They have events here too. What was the stimulus for your sudden fascination with cigars? Do you actually smoke them? Are you researching them for an article or book?
Do I ask a lot of questions?
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

monteclaro

Hi Lindy and welcome to the site.  I think the most popular cigar festival is in cuba called the Cigar Summit.  I believe it is usually in February.  Unfortuantely being a US citizen, we are not allowed to attend  :mad:

JF
Hmmm...what to smoke, what to smoke...
http://www.cigargeeks.com/humidor/default....mber=monteclaro

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.