Fuente Fuente Opus X Cigars For Sale!

Started by Rahulg1985, 06/19/2014 07:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rahulg1985

Hey Guys,

I have the following sizes of Arturo Fuente Opus X available for sale by the box from the 2014 Spring/Summer release.  These sizes aren't the most popular in my shop among my locals.  I thought I'd check to see if there was some interest among the guys here.

Fuente Fuente Belicoso X^3 (Power Ranger) - $550 shipped for the 42 ct box

Fuente Fuente Perfecxion # 5 - $495 shipped for the 42 ct box

Fuente Fuente Perfecxion # 4 - $525 shipped for the 42 ct box

Can accept paypal, Money order, or CC over the phone. Please PM with questions/interest.

Thanks,
Rahul

kxthor911

Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

StogieDad

Quotekxthor911 - 6/19/2014  10:06 AM

Box split anyone?

I wish, too rich for my blood right now brother.

That is nice pricing though........damn it Nick.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

tvolball

:banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  Always something better then what I spent my money on already
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

scottvodka

Quotetvolball - 6/19/2014  10:13 AM

:banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  Always something better then what I spent my money on already

Right? Wish I was closing on my house today instead of next month.

Jackal

If people are splitting, I can throw in for a fiver

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

The Burn Ward

StogieDad

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 6/19/2014  12:02 PM

I'd be down for a 5er of x^3.

Me too.  Enablers :biggrin:
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Jackal

Looks like we are up to 15/42 Power Rangers.  Nick, do you want the other 27?

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

BewareDaPenguin

"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

kxthor911

QuoteJackal - 6/19/2014  11:19 AM  Looks like we are up to 15/42 Power Rangers.  Nick, do you want the other 27?

Jason, my problem at the moment is I do not have any room. I'm going to be slowly setting up another humidor, after that is completed I will have room for cigars. So far now, the answer is no, sorry guys.

Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

johncw

I'd be in on a fiver if this goes through.

Kman

Quotejohncw - 6/19/2014  1:51 PM  I'd be in on a fiver if this goes through.

What's the matter? You don't have enough cigars??

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

johncw

QuoteKman - 6/19/2014  12:57 PM

Quotejohncw - 6/19/2014  1:51 PM  I'd be in on a fiver if this goes through.

What's the matter? You don't have enough cigars??

I don't have any of those cigars  :violin:

goathead

Vroomp

I'd go five for either the perfection#5 or Power Rangers.....
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Cigary

Well f me runnin....I would be in for a 5'r as well.  Would have to sell or rob another bank but I loves me some Opus!

The Burn Ward

Looks like interest in 40 out of 42.

Brlesq

Unless one of you already pulled the trigger on these this morning, they are all gone.  Rahul posted "all done here" on another site at 12:30 today.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

goathead

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

The Burn Ward

StogieDad

-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Rahulg1985

These are all done guys but I do have some loose opus in those sizes as well that I can sell. I'll get back to you guys in a bit with the total quantities I have remaining

Thanks
Rahul

StogieDad

Thanks Rahul, that would be awesome.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.