Asian Women with Your Daily Smoke?

Started by Longhorn, 06/22/2014 05:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Longhorn

Just noticed some of the banner ads running at the bottom of the screens - guess I'll turn on Ad Blocker for this site too.   :censored:

CrazyK

You get all the good ones... Mine is for a BOGO sale on eye glasses...
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Longhorn

I'll swap you - I can't read the ads without my readers.  Seriously, another that popped up was a little more sleazy...

toby2

Newbhunter

Lol. I guess I'll take one, she can get my drinks, light my sticks and clean my ashtray! Hehehehe

DogMan

these ads ARE 'personalized', you know...

so the banner ad choice might have something to do with your recent searches for "Asian woman with my daily smoke" ... just sayin'

the funniest/oddest 'personalized' ad I ever got was for a site selling bull semen tanks (yes, such a thing/site exists)

I'll leave it to your filthy imaginations to guess what I had been searching for
Loren B Davis

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

hebron

QuoteDogMan - 6/22/2014  6:21 PM

so the banner ad choice might have something to do with your recent searches for "Asian woman with my daily smoke" ... just sayin'

the funniest/oddest 'personalized' ad I ever got was for a site selling bull semen tanks (yes, such a thing/site exists)

I'll leave it to your filthy imaginations to guess what I had been searching for
- Thomas

My digital playground; uCtrl.io, electronics, microcontrollers and computer stuff.

vw77guy

I don't know how they personalize the ads.  Mine is for Goodyear tires and I haven't been shopping for tires!  Maybe I should though, its a compelling ad!

LawDaddy

Its based on your IP address Google search history.

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

Brlesq

Sorry about that, Brad.  That banner popped up a few weeks ago and I must have clicked on it 200 times already. :shamebag:

Probably taught the "ad engine" that there are is a lot of interest here at CG.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

scottvodka

QuoteDogMan - 6/22/2014  12:21 PM

Yeah.. no Asian girls over here.

nwb

Get KIA ads and 21 Day Fit ads all the time.  I've never seen the Asian one....
Chief of Shaft

Cigary

Quotescottvodka - 6/22/2014  6:06 PM  
QuoteDogMan - 6/22/2014  12:21 PM  these ads ARE 'personalized', you know...

Yeah.. no Asian girls over here.

Lol...I was gonna say the same thing as ads tend to spill over into our everyday searches when we are on the Internet.  I tend to erase ALL of my searches weekly...not because I visit those notorious sites but I do manage to search a lot of motorcycle sites that tend to share their fair share of photos that....well...let's just say they aren't Amish sites.

Longhorn

:lmao: If only I could have found that site when I was looking for it!  :lmao:

Hot Stuff x

I checked this thread because, based on the title, I thought I might be able to provide some valuable input.   Afraid not.  FWIW, I often get to look at Asian women with my daily smoke :-)
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

StogieDad

Today my add was for nursing bras.....not sure what I should think about that.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

timpellis

Well if you wanna get away from the nursing bra ads you can click on my southwest airlines ad.

Mojo66

I have a BMO (Bank of Montreal) add in Arabic ??? I'll swap for the Asian women
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Smurf

QuoteMojo66 - 7/14/2014  3:52 PM

I have a BMO (Bank of Montreal) add in Arabic ??? I'll swap for the Asian women
:lmao:
orbis non sufficit

nwb

Just had one for epic rap battles - George Washington vs William Wallace..... :lmao:
Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.