Private Messages Not Sending - Outbox -

Started by CigarPlace, 06/24/2014 02:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CigarPlace

Private Messages backing up in my outbox. Anyone else having this issue? I've tried sending 3 PM's in the last 2 days and they seem to be caught up in my Outbox and not sending. HELP!

Joelala

Outbox means sent. When they are in your outbox they just haven't been read yet by the recipient.
Joe

05Venturer

QuoteJoelala - 6/24/2014  4:36 PM

Outbox means sent. When they are in your outbox they just haven't been read yet by the recipient.
X2
I thought the same thing when I first joined.
As soon as the recipient opens them the number in the outbox will go away.
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

CigarPlace

hebron

QuoteCigarPlace - 6/24/2014  11:53 PM

Thanks Geeks. Now I feel DUMB!
You're not the first to make that mistake, there was even a tool-tip description added if you hover your mouse over the outbox link.  :-)
- Thomas

My digital playground; uCtrl.io, electronics, microcontrollers and computer stuff.

Chip Lemaster

Glad I read this thread, I had the same question and have another,,,, I can not add attachments to my post, what have I done or need to do,,,

hebron

QuoteChip Lemaster - 6/27/2014  4:16 AM

Glad I read this thread, I had the same question and have another,,,, I can not add attachments to my post, what have I done or need to do,,,
To your forum posts? Tick of the "Attach a file after posting" before submitting it, that will take you to a page where you can upload attachments when you press the submit button. To add to an existing post, edit it and click the "Add / Remove attachments" link.

Note that the attachments can not be larger than 100 KB.
- Thomas

My digital playground; uCtrl.io, electronics, microcontrollers and computer stuff.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.