Cigar Decals??

Started by 05Venturer, 06/29/2014 05:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

Anyone know where I can pick up some Cigar Decals? I am looking for a few to put on my Travel Humidors just to dress em' up a bit. I was looking on the bay but don't really want to spend $5-$10 per sticker/decal.
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

ThinBlueLine

Kent I could swear I saw Jessica from Cigarplace post something on this I would PM her
I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...

05Venturer

QuoteThinBlueLine - 6/29/2014  7:23 AM

Kent I could swear I saw Jessica from Cigarplace post something on this I would PM her

Ok Thanks
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

tvolball

Try your local B&M. Sometimes they some they will give you
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

StogieDad

Quotetvolball - 6/29/2014  9:54 AM

X2.  Swag always laying around.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

05Venturer

Quotetvolball - 6/29/2014  8:54 AM

My "local" B&M is 50+ miles away so I really don't make it there very often. But I do plan to check next time I get down that way. Thanks  :thumbsup:
Kent

Cfickter

Kent, I haven't seen many decals in my locals but what if you took ring bands, glued them down then coated with a clear of some kind.  Sort of a decoupage. If you need some I have plenty.
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

05Venturer

QuoteCfickter - 6/29/2014  5:01 PM

Kent, I haven't seen many decals in my locals but what if you took ring bands, glued them down then coated with a clear of some kind.  Sort of a decoupage. If you need some I have plenty.

Good Idea Chuck :thumbsup:
I have a pretty good stash of bands also, if I can't find decals I will give that a shot
Kent

CigarPlace

QuoteCfickter - 6/29/2014  6:01 PM  Kent, I haven't seen many decals in my locals but what if you took ring bands, glued them down then coated with a clear of some kind.  Sort of a decoupage. If you need some I have plenty.

Your friendly, neighborhood Cigar Ninja is always on the lookout for cigar bands to make art with. 

05Venturer

Viaje hooked me up.
Sent Viaje a message via FB last week and got these in the mail today
Kent

Mojo66

That's cool. I want some.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

cavenbk

QuoteMojo66 - 7/7/2014  9:15 PM  That's cool. I want some.

x2

You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

toby2

that was pretty cool!

Camshaft83

Very cool of them
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

johncw

yea very cool of them.

nwb

Nice of Viaje to send you some.

I always get them at events or asking the manufacturer for them via email.  It is low cost advertising for them, so most companies don't mind sharing.
Chief of Shaft

Longhorn

QuoteMojo66 - 7/7/2014  8:15 PM

That's cool. I want some.

X3

CigarPlace

Quote05Venturer - 6/29/2014  8:15 AM  Anyone know where I can pick up some Cigar Decals? I am looking for a few to put on my Travel Humidors just to dress em' up a bit. I was looking on the bay but don't really want to spend $5-$10 per sticker/decal.

I'd recommend hitting up the manufacturers via e-mail or social media. I'd always offer to pay or at least send a SASE but I doubt that many will actually expect you to pay. 

Ted

Can whoever set this page up add stickers?

Zazzle Cigar Geeks

As well, I came || this close to ordering these, but figured somebody here needs a shot at them...

eBay Cigar Sticker

cavenbk

That's awesome Ted. :lmao:

StogieDad

Amigodecigars sent me a couple nice ones this week, and George Sosa of Sosa cigars promised me a pretty cool one that looks like their band.  Also got the Jericho Hill from Crowned Heads.  I'll post a pic once I get them all on.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

Ted

QuoteStogieDad - 7/15/2014  9:19 PM  Amigodecigars sent me a couple nice ones this week, and George Sosa of Sosa cigars promised me a pretty cool one that looks like their band.  Also got the Jericho Hill from Crowned Heads.  I'll post a pic once I get them all on.

Nice! I sent email requests to Drew Estate and Arturo Fuente since my 40 ct. herfador is looking pretty bland. Would like to spruce it up a bit before my safari!

cavenbk

QuoteTed - 7/16/2014  12:38 AM  

QuoteStogieDad - 7/15/2014  9:19 PM  Amigodecigars sent me a couple nice ones this week, and George Sosa of Sosa cigars promised me a pretty cool one that looks like their band.  Also got the Jericho Hill from Crowned Heads.  I'll post a pic once I get them all on.

Nice! I sent email requests to Drew Estate and Arturo Fuente since my 40 ct. herfador is looking pretty bland. Would like to spruce it up a bit before my safari!

I reached out to Drew Estate (actually straight to Jonathan via FB), Leccia Tobacco, and Edgar Hoill.

Ted

Yeah, I need to reach out to more brands, but I don't do facebook.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.