"The Christians met on the way many people who were going to their towns, women and men, with a firebrand in the hand, and certain weeds whose smoke they inhale which are dry weeds stuffed into a certain dry leaf in the form of a muset made of paper, like the ones the children make on the day of the Holy Ghost; and burning a part of it, from the other part they suck or absorb or admit the smoke with breathing." -Christopher Columbus, from his Navigation diary

Main Menu

Site Suggestion : Review already done

Started by bmac7754, 07/02/2014 06:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmac7754

Paul, just a thought.  Is it possible  when looking at a cigar in your humidor if you already did a review on it to say you already did one.  I'm thinking like the photo submission one that is currently there. 

Some of the cigars that have tons of reviews, you have to scroll and make sure you are not one of them already.

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

ntanner

If you click on review this cigar it tell's you if you have already done so and bring's up the review so you can edit it if you like.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

bmac7754

Quotentanner - 7/2/2014 9:50 PM If you click on review this cigar it tell's you if you have already done so and bring's up the review so you can edit it if you like.

I have never tried that, but just did and it brings up the edit box. 

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

nwb

To go one step further, I wouldn't mind having an additional column in the virtual humidor (both current inventory and previous smokes) that denotes if you have reviewed the cigar.
Chief of Shaft

Camshaft83

That would be a very nice feature.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

Ted

I agree. A single column with either the number of stars you gave it or an icon like a pencil/paper to denote a review should be written. Either should link to the review page. Would love to see that.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.