Rodriguez cigar

Started by Chip Lemaster, 07/10/2014 05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chip Lemaster

Hey folks,  I was looking to add the series 84 Maduro to my humidor as an update, think I found a couple that is not in the data base,, There is one of the Connecticut wrapper listed, so I tried adding the Maduro, also listed on a sheet provide by Danny DiFabio, grand son of Angel Rodriguez is a Reserva Privada line,,,
I just noticed that I should have included the web site,,,www.rodriguezcigarskeywest.com to the add,,,I hope this helps or someone will direct me how to correct my oversize.

A side note to the powers that be,  I joined CRA and added my membership number I was sent, who do I have to send a cigar to to get a badge,,, :angel:
Thanks for letting me rattle on,,,I haven't tried the Rodriguez cigar yet, they are resting gently in my coolidor for a while starting today,,,

Kevin48438

You can send me the cigar...  :-)
"I smoke in moderation. Only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

"There are two things worth living for, one is a good cigar, the other is a better one." - Unknown

Kevin48438

All kidding aside.  Thanks for joining the CRA.   It's important
"I smoke in moderation. Only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

"There are two things worth living for, one is a good cigar, the other is a better one." - Unknown

Ted

If I remember right, a daily job runs to updated badges. You should get your CRA badge sometime tomorrow, although I don't know when the job runs.

nwb

The job runs in the wee hours of the morning, so it should be there tomorrow if you added your CRA # today.

For database updates, contact Jackal.
Chief of Shaft

Chip Lemaster

Quotenwb - 7/10/2014  9:28 PM

The job runs in the wee hours of the morning, so it should be there tomorrow if you added your CRA # today.

For database updates, contact Jackal.

:dancing:  :dancing:  :dancing:

Jackal getting tired of me sending him notes all the time,,,,,lol
First trade, first email, general questions, idea about a put and take concept, told him he was my mentor,,,, yep, but oh well, we all get to bugs someone right,,,,,lol
Automatic update, yes it should get me tonight then as I added the number today,

dddddmorgan

That would irritate me no end if he got a submission first thing...I pestered Jackal for probably three weeks... :angry:

Just teasing, heck never even heard of the sticks, some veteran I am :angel:

Molon Labe!

nwb

QuoteChip Lemaster - 7/10/2014  9:42 PM
Automatic update, yes it should get me tonight then as I added the number today,

Looks like you have your badge. :bigthumbs:

Also, I doubt Jackal minds helping out a newer member to the site.
Chief of Shaft

Chip Lemaster

Quotenwb - 7/11/2014  10:59 AM

QuoteChip Lemaster - 7/10/2014  9:42 PM

Looks like you have your badge. :bigthumbs:

Also, I doubt Jackal minds helping out a newer member to the site.

Lol I was just kidding with Jackal, I am sure if I was really pestering him he would tell me, yes, happy I got a badge finally,,,been Leary if reviews, but have done a few, figured I have written about most of my smokes that I could just transfer the information as most are still under a month old :biggrin:  so maybe another badge of honor soon...sadly I can not show pictures of more than the bands of past smoke as I am pretty sure ash doesn't count as an example ,, :angel:

Remodelx15

Jackal has been extremely helpful to me with some humidor/database questions.  A class act to be sure.
If you're not lucky, we can't use you.
- WW2 Submarine admiral

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.