Tapatalk incorporation

Started by ThinBlueLine, 07/21/2014 04:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThinBlueLine

Not sure if this has been brought up but it would be nice to incorporate Tapatalk with cigar geeks;

Tapatalk is an application to allow access to Internet forums on mobile devices,[1] developed by Tapatalk, Inc.

Tapatalk is primarily designed to provide improved forum access for mobile platforms over access provided by the forum software itself. The application was originally designed for Android but now also supports iOS and Windows Phone. Tapatalk allows the user to have a unified interface to access multiple forums at the same time.

Forum software systems supported by Tapatalk are: phpBB3vBulletin,xenForoIPBoardSimple Machine,MyBBbbPressKunenaVanilla, andDrupal.[2]

I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...

nwb

This topic came up a couple of years ago.  According to Paul, "Unfortunately the site isn't running a forum package they support."

I'm not sure if that has changed. :confused:
Chief of Shaft

ThinBlueLine

Understood Nathan, it's more of a selfish request as I find the Tapatalk platform a breeze to navigate and post
I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...

nwb

I don't think Paul has any problem with site upgrade suggestions, so no worries.

There is another cigar forum that has integrated Tapatalk, and it seems to run smoothly.  I've never tried the app, though. :confused:
Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.