Decided to meet some new BOTL and join an awesome community!

Started by Rammstein142, 07/23/2014 03:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rammstein142

Have hear numerous times that this was an awesome community through various online sites. So I decided to finally take the plunge and create an account. Also hoping to meet some new BOTL and SOTL as I am always happy to meet new folks! Plus hoping to find some folks near me that I can meet up with sometime to either herf or just to bs and smoke with.

As for me I have been enjoying cigars for almost 2 years now. Started originally with pipes and then decided to fully commit to cigars more when I received a nice mixed sampler as a birthday gift a few years ago. After that I was hooked and started to explore more. Heck even to this day I am still exploring and learning new things and still trying new sticks that I haven't had before.

Anyways just wanted to say hello and hope to meet some new folks!!  :-)
"There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall."

"Ich kenne keine Parteien mehr, ich kenne nur noch Deutsche!" Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Die Schlacht ist gewonnen , haben die Engländer wurde völlig besiegt." Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Cigary

You won't find a better group of Cigar People...anywhere.  Where are you located as I'm sure if anybody lives around your parts you'll probably be hearing from them.  Welcome!

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

Sparkmark

cavenbk

You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

Rammstein142

Thanks everyone! Happy to see such a warm welcoming already!! :-)
"There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall."

"Die Schlacht ist gewonnen , haben die Engländer wurde völlig besiegt." Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy

Rammstein142

Hello there. I guess I should have mentioned that haha. But I am located in NWA (Northwest Arkansas) hope there are some fellow Arkansans around!

Remodelx15

If you're not lucky, we can't use you.
- WW2 Submarine admiral

nwb

Chief of Shaft

The Burn Ward

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Mojo66

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Jackal

A warm welcome from Southern California (temporarily coming to you via the island of Formosa)

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

toby2

bmac7754

to the site here from MA.  Glad you could make it.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

tvolball

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Kman

Welcome from PA!! We usually do a couple of "virtual" herfs a week using Google Hangouts. We get people from around the country and sometimes around the world to all herf together over the interweb. You might want to check one out sometime.
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

Rammstein142

That sounds awesome I may just have to get in on that sometime soon.

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Kevin48438

"I smoke in moderation. Only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

"There are two things worth living for, one is a good cigar, the other is a better one." - Unknown

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.