Newbie from Pennsylvania

Started by Chadboskie, 07/28/2014 05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chadboskie

Just discovered this site after trying out a few online humidors. This is by far the best. And the one Im choosing to stick with. When I turned 18 I felt I had to do something to use my ID for the first legal time. I went into a local cigar shop and got a Comacho maduro. It was strong for me at the time but I loved it. Im 35 now and been smoking cigars since. Just until the past couple years iv been smoking regularly though.  Ive been finding though im really starting to learn what I like and the different flavors a cigar can produce.

Brlesq

Glad to have you join us, Chad!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Kman

Welcome from PA!! Which part of the state are you from?
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

The Burn Ward

Welcome to CG! Better go buy yourself another humidor.

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Cfickter

Welcome Chad from Fellow PA'r. A few Geeks local here in Pittsburgh. A few on the right coast of PA also
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Vroomp

:welcome:to the site from Atlanta!
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Chip Lemaster

I was one of the greeters from PA,,, but moving this week to the. Chicago area,,,,welcome to the site the folks here are great.

Mojo66

CG is something special. The online humidor/database is by far the best but what separates CG from other sites is the Geeks. They (we?) are an awesome group.

Oh and do get yourself a much bigger humidor, if you stick around here you'll need it.

Welcome to CG from Montreal Chad.
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Remodelx15

If you're not lucky, we can't use you.
- WW2 Submarine admiral

bmac7754

to the site from MA.  And yes this is the best site you will find.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

johncw

Welcome to the site from Missouri

StogieDad

Welcome from the Atlanta area brother!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

cavenbk

Welcome from yet another PA'er. Pittsburgh for me, how about you?
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

Mautrak

Welcome to the site, Chad.

timpellis

Welcome, lots of western pa people on here, hopefully you are from eastern pa to help the balance!

dddddmorgan

:welcome: for matter country.

Listen to the good advice, just go buy a bigger humidor now ;-)
Molon Labe!

17leaves

Welcome from central PA, Chad!

benchjockey

Welcome from South Florida, Chad!
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

DonM

Welcome from the Sunshine State!

"The Curmudgeon"

Caveman Steve

Quotetimpellis - 7/28/2014  11:19 PM  Welcome, lots of western pa people on here, hopefully you are from eastern pa to help the balance!

X2....Welcome....... from the Philadelphia suburbs! 

"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

lubrix

Welcome!, Enjoy the site!.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

nwb

Chief of Shaft

nirab

Welcome from beeuutaful Buda, Texas!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.