Cigar Panelists for Cornelius & Anthony Avant Garde

Started by Anthony70, 07/29/2014 11:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony70

Gentlemen,

Today I will be shipping to each of you a box of Avant Garde Aerial Cigars.  The size is 42 X 5.5.  I chose this size because you will be able to fully enjoy the quality wrapper on the product.

I hope each of you enjoy the product and please feel free to share your experiences.  Also, it would be great if your local brick and mortar was enlightened.  Please talk it up and tell them that Avant Garde will only be available through brick and mortar locations.  We are supporting small businesses with this product launch.  Our toll free order number is (888) 821-7822 and I can be reached via email at steven.bailey@corneliusandanthony.com.  We will be happy to discuss the product line and visit their locations.

I'll be in touch with you in the future for additional fun reviews.

Sincerely,

Steven

nirab

Looking forward to it! I will share some of them with a few of the area shops as well.  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

nwb

Thank you - I'm really looking forward to seeing and trying the final product!
Chief of Shaft

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

The Burn Ward

Looking forward to the finished product as well. I'll be sure to have a few tobacconists/shop owners sample them.

Vroomp

Thanks! Do you plan to make these available online as well?
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

johncw

Thank you. I can't wait to try the final product.

StogieDad

Wow, can't wait to try.  Have you added them to the database yet?
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

DonM

Thank you for being so generous and looking forward to trying the Avant Garde Aerial!  It was fun doing the reviews on blends that I knew nothing about and would be happy to participate in your future ventures.

I will pass on the good words on your cigars, and I wish you well in the release of this blend!

If you google Avant Garde it gives a definition of:  new and unusual or experimental ideas, especially in the arts, or the people introducing them

Very cool IMO!

"The Curmudgeon"

cavenbk

Very nice of you Steven!! It's rare to see manufacturers doing something like this. But it is actions like these that tend to lead me towards a particular brand. Once y'all get them, if anyone would be willing to trade a couple, please let me know.
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

dddddmorgan

Quotecavenbk - 7/29/2014  4:59 PM  Very nice of you Steven!! It's rare to see manufacturers doing something like this. But it is actions like these that tend to lead me towards a particular brand. Once y'all get them, if anyone would be willing to trade a couple, please let me know.

X2. I'd be interested in a couple as well if anyone is so inclined.

Molon Labe!

Camshaft83

Quotedddddmorgan - 7/29/2014  5:37 PM

Quotecavenbk - 7/29/2014  4:59 PM  Very nice of you Steven!! It's rare to see manufacturers doing something like this. But it is actions like these that tend to lead me towards a particular brand. Once y'all get them, if anyone would be willing to trade a couple, please let me know.

X2. I'd be interested in a couple as well if anyone is so inclined.

Add me to that list .
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

bmac7754

Thanks again for letting us do this.  Looking forward to getting them.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

junglepete

Thanks again Steven...looking forward to trying the final blend...will also pass the good word on.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Chip Lemaster

These sound interesting,, would love to try a couple my self if possible,,,,

jharrisx5

I'd like to try these out as well...I'm always down for a new stick!
Puff Puff Give....

nwb

QuoteStogieDad - 7/29/2014  4:57 PM
Have you added them to the database yet?

Good point - once they are added to the database, the folks receiving them can add some reviews.
Chief of Shaft

DonM

I am shooting off an email to Steven to get the info in the Avant Garde line so we get correct info for the data base.  There is not much info available on the internet with them being a new release

"The Curmudgeon"

nirab

I'd be willing to take 5 out of my box and use em for a Geek Critique.  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

DonM

Quotenirab - 7/30/2014  9:41 AM

I'd be willing to take 5 out of my box and use em for a Geek Critique.  :biggrin:

:bigthumbs: That is a great idea!

"The Curmudgeon"

nwb

QuoteDonM - 7/30/2014  9:55 AM

Great idea!  It might have to be one of our September Industry sponsored critiques depending on if I can get someone else lined up in the next week.
Chief of Shaft

johncw

QuoteDonM - 7/30/2014  8:55 AM

X2

Cfickter

I have good contacts with quite a few B&M owners in western PA and would be happy to spread the word.  One guys has 8 locations
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

freakydeakydutchman

"when a guy does something stupid once, well that's because he's a guy. But if he does the same stupid thing twice, that's usually to impress some girl."
Dr. Suess

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=freakydeakydutchman

bmac7754

Here is just a thought about the geek critique.  Instead of you handing out 5 of your own collection, if a few receiving would be willing to give up 1.  We could make this a team effort on the donations and 5 of us would send out 1 cigar plus the usual hitchhikers to just one person.  Seeing we have done reviews in the past during the beta stages, it would be cool to see 5 geeks that have not seen them yet, and I'm thinking the first 5 guys that replied in this thread that they want some.  Just a thought I thought a would throw up there.  And yes, I would want to be one of the suppliers.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.