http://www.smallbatchcigar.com/

Small Batch Cigar
3744 E Chapman Ave
Orange, CA 92869
Tel: 323-301-3399

Presence @ Geeks: No
Chief of Shaft

Cigary

I recently had an order where I purchase a 5 pak of cigars....Quesada 40th Clasico that are very hard to find but an incredible cigar.  They shipped in good time but the box they came in was a bit cramped...the cigars were literally stuffed into it and had bubble wrap with a humi pillow inside the bubble wrap next to the cigars.  Lucky for me that the cigars were wrapped otherwise it could have been an issue as I don't like my cigars touching the pillow.  Other than this they seem to be a good Vendor.  I can't remember if there was a section to put remarks in when you make an order but in the future I will ensure that my remarks say "ensure that the order is shipped with the humi pillow outside of the wrap.....  Another point is their shipping fees....as long as you have an order over $1 the item ships free and I was able to secure a code to get 10% off my order.

StogieDad

Great retailer.  Usually ships same day, has some harder to find stuff to, but you have to act quick.  Had one UF13 with a damaged pigtail, not only did he send me an additional one and a hitcher, I kept the busted one.   Great customer service.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

BewareDaPenguin

Small Batch IMO is a great online retailer. Orders are shipped fast, boveda"s are almost always included in the shipment & they are easy to get a hold of if there's a problem. I've ordered from them 4-5x recently & been very happy with the service. I had 1 issue with a 5-pack of incorrect cigars & not only did they send me the correct cigars at no charge, they told me to keep the cigars that were incorrectly shipped to me, I offered to pay for them but they refused my payment and shipped out the replacements at no cost. Also once shipping on an order took over a week, which was not their fault they shipped it the same day, it was USPS issue. My next order placed they slipped in hitchhiker for me to try out. A+ service all the way IMO, will definitely order from them.
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

dddddmorgan

I've purchased a five pack from SB and they did ship quick with no issues for me.

I'd buy from them again.
Molon Labe!

The Burn Ward

They have some great prices and ship fast.

Rammstein142

SB cigars is awesome, they have wonderful customer service and seem to be top notch folks always willing to go above and beyond to fix any issues with your order if they arise!
"There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall."

"Ich kenne keine Parteien mehr, ich kenne nur noch Deutsche!" Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Die Schlacht ist gewonnen , haben die Engländer wurde völlig besiegt." Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy

BlackIrish

I like Small Batch Cigars' selection -- they have cigars that are hard to find elsewhere -- and their pricing is very fair, particularly when you take the free shipping into account.  

Placed an order Thursday afternoon, received my cigars Saturday morning.  They were packed with 72% Bovedas.  

Overall, an excellent shopping experience.
(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

StogieDad

Another fantastic Small Batch experience.  Told him ahead of time I wanted a certain smoke,  when he got them held me a box out and emailed me.  Paid Saturday afternoon, cigars were on my doorstep Monday.   One of my go-to retailers.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Longhorn

Have used these guys several times recently - they ship quickly and have a good selection of cigars!

Brlesq

QuoteLonghorn - 12/15/2014  5:39 PM

Have used these guys several times recently - they ship quickly and have a good selection of cigars!

x2.  Great vendor!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

ItalianGuido

Quick shipment and great customer service
"Cigars!"  - Gene Hackman from "Young Frankenstein"

Chip Lemaster

Love these guys, great place to find some hard to fine brands,,,found my CAO's I had been looking for,, shipped fast, arrived in great condition,,,

s+j

Do you guys know of any (10% off) coupons for them?

ninfiction

Quotes+j - 12/16/2014  2:34 AM

There is a 10% off code on Reddit r/cigars. Andrew, the owner is very active on "rcigars" sponsoring contests, providing deals and knowledge and often times he'll post a heads up over there about new arrivals.

There are codes over there for several other retailers too.

I don't know how you guys feels about that forum, there can be a lot of drama and it seems to be predominately a younger crowd, but there are a ton of good guys too. I prefer the low key, close knit group over here but I do still spend time there.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

s+j

Quoteninfiction - 12/16/2014  9:22 AM

Quotes+j - 12/16/2014  2:34 AM

There is a 10% off code on Reddit r/cigars. Andrew, the owner is very active on "rcigars" sponsoring contests, providing deals and knowledge and often times he'll post a heads up over there about new arrivals.

There are codes over there for several other retailers too.

I don't know how you guys feels about that forum, there can be a lot of drama and it seems to be predominately a younger crowd, but there are a ton of good guys too. I prefer the low key, close knit group over here but I do still spend time there.

Found it, thanks!

Rammstein142

Awesome retailer IMO! Have ordered a few items through them and always had awesome customer service.
"There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall."

"Ich kenne keine Parteien mehr, ich kenne nur noch Deutsche!" Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Die Schlacht ist gewonnen , haben die Engländer wurde völlig besiegt." Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy

StogieDad

Yet another great experience.  Had a couple of orders lately, they are literally the fastest shipping cigar vendor I have ever seen.  I think he pulls them from the shelf the moment the order hits and mails them.  I have gotten cigars the next day before across the country for free shipping.  Availability of some tougher stuff is always cool too.  Just better act quick if you see it.

Even through me a free Caldwell Marble House in each order, their house exclusive vitola of the Eastern Standard line.  Always a happy camper.
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

shakinghorizons

I have NO problems with this vendor!

clami

Based on the great reviews and a good price on a sampler pack, I tried these guys out.  VERY fast, Boveda packed shipment, and for FREE.  They have a B&M in So. Cal. that I might take a trip to some time.  Highly recommend.

shakinghorizons

Just placed another order with them yesterday, looks like delivery is scheduled for Saturday!

shakinghorizons

BTW -

Code BOTL will give you a 20% discount all March long.

ThinBlueLine

I enjoy romantic walks to my humidors...

timpellis

20% off coupon today- code is miami

BewareDaPenguin

SBC has a few LP Unico packs in stock, guessing you gotta be quick
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.