***REINADO GRAND EMPIRE RESERVE ECUADOR EDITION BOXES AND 5PKS FOR SALE***

Started by Rahulg1985, 07/30/2014 04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rahulg1985

Hello All,

I just received a few boxes of the new Reinado Grand Empire Reserve Equador Edition Petite Lancero

1 size only available at the moment

All the great flavor that you have come to expect from the Reinado Grand Empire Line - just with a Equadorian Connecticut Wrapper.  Perfect for the first smoke of the day.

10 ct box - $75 shipped

$42.50 shipped for a 5pk

More info/Review here:

http://halfwheel.com/reinado-grand-empire-reserve-ecuador-edition-prerelease

Please Pm with questions/interest.

Accept PP and MO.

Thanks
Rahul

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Camshaft83

Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

Rammstein142

Well I may bite once bills are all paid and my cigar fund is replenished :-)! Seems like an awesome deal!!
"There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall."

"Ich kenne keine Parteien mehr, ich kenne nur noch Deutsche!" Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Die Schlacht ist gewonnen , haben die Engländer wurde völlig besiegt." Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.