The REAL Official August Contest

Started by BewareDaPenguin, 08/08/2014 09:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BewareDaPenguin

OK geeks talked to my brother IndyGopher and we came up with the contest. I joined Cigar Geeks Jan. 3rd it's now August 8th, since joining I have kept close tabs on my virtual humidor, as well as smoking and buying a lot of smokes :smoker: 1st question is guess how many cigars I have smoked since joining cigar geeks as of today, I have a number written down already. Part 2 will be guess what IndyGopher's last round of 18 holes of golf was. Guess the total number for both combined questions. Whoever is closest wins the prize pack! If 2 people have the same guess whoever's post is 1st wins. Also, in the spirit of Vegas some of the items in the prize pack came from our trip there recently! Good luck :thumbsup:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Rammstein142

I will go with 160! Thanks for the contest!
"There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall."

"Ich kenne keine Parteien mehr, ich kenne nur noch Deutsche!" Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Die Schlacht ist gewonnen , haben die Engländer wurde völlig besiegt." Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy

bmac7754

Are you looking for two answers or combined #
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

BewareDaPenguin

Quotebmac7754 - 8/8/2014  11:36 PM

Are you looking for two answers or combined #

The combined total, sorry
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

bmac7754

Ok Thanks, so I am going with 531
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Jackal

Thanks for the contest.  I will guess 473

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Camshaft83

Thanks for doing the contest. I will guess 350.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

sauraspop

My guess 368. Thanks for the contest.
Sammy - Semper Vigilis

Be carful what you wish for, You may get it! Ray Wylie Hubbard (Mother Blues)

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake. ~ Cliffy ~

DonM

513           Thanks for the Contest!

"The Curmudgeon"

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

StogieDad

511, thanks for the contest bro!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

mpurtle01

Remodelx15

I'll go with 615.  Thanks for sponsoring this!
If you're not lucky, we can't use you.
- WW2 Submarine admiral

CrazyK

I'll guess 342. Thanks for the contest!
CrazyK
--------------------------
Simia demulcta mitis

timpellis

Caveman Steve

"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

cavenbk

419..... Thanks for the contest!
You can judge the character of a man by the things he laughs at.

"A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."     - Charles Chaplin

ccubed33

"Give a man a handshake, and he'll claim that he's met you. Give a man a cigar, and he'll call you friend for the rest of his life." -Unknown

Mojo66

I'll go with 266, thanks for the contest Adam
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

chief791

"Well now I'm no hero, That's understood
All the redemption I can offer, girl, Is beneath this dirty hood"
From Thunder Road by Bruce Springsteen

"Give me a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it quick, I'm in a god-damn hurry."

Buford T. Justice

gpd4

My greatest fear in life is that when I die, my wife sells my things for what I told her I paid for them...

tvolball

QuoteBewareDaPenguin - 8/9/2014  12:13 AM

OK geeks talked to my brother IndyGopher and we came up with the contest. I joined Cigar Geeks Jan. 3rd it's now August 8th, since joining I have kept close tabs on my virtual humidor, as well as smoking and buying a lot of smokes :smoker: 1st question is guess how many cigars I have smoked since joining cigar geeks as of today, I have a number written down already. Part 2 will be guess what IndyGopher's last round of 18 holes of golf was. Guess the total number for both combined questions. Whoever is closest wins the prize pack! If 2 people have the same guess whoever's post is 1st wins. Also, in the spirit of Vegas some of the items in the prize pack came from our trip there recently! Good luck :thumbsup:
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.