Coolerdors...I know...not again!

Started by tvolball, 08/18/2014 11:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tvolball

I got this email from Famous Smoke Shop and thought it was worthy of posting on here. For the question that has been asked many times over, here some good advice on how to set up your coolerdor

http://www.famous-smoke.com/blog/store-cigars-in-a-coolerdor/?emk=EMF3399&utm_source=SundaySale&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=CampaignDescription&utm_content=EMF3399
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Kman

Do they have any articles on Cello on or off?  :biggrin:
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

Vroomp

QuoteKman - 8/18/2014  2:47 PM  Do they have any articles on Cello on or off?  :biggrin:

:lmao:  :lmao:  

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

nwb

Chief of Shaft

Cigary

Cigars play cellos??  WTH...just when I thought I had a handle on every cigar issue known to mankind this comes up....

Longhorn

QuoteKman - 8/18/2014  2:47 PM

Do they have any articles on Cello on or off?  :biggrin:

:lmao:

Or which is better... straight or V-cut?

The Burn Ward

Online or B&M? CCor NC? 65 or 70%? Mold or plume? Age or smoke? Punch or cut? V or Straight? Cedar or torch? Goo goo or ga ga?

DonM

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 8/18/2014  5:00 PM

Online or B&M? CCor NC? 65 or 70%? Mold or plume? Age or smoke? Punch or cut? V or Straight? Cedar or torch? Goo goo or ga ga?

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

I have 5 coolers, all of which have had either beer or fish in them.  Who wants a tuna infused cigar :confused:

"The Curmudgeon"

scottvodka

QuoteDonM - 8/18/2014  5:44 PM

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 8/18/2014  5:00 PM

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

I have 5 coolers, all of which have had either beer or fish in them.  Who wants a tuna infused cigar :confused:

Isn't that what Kuba Kuba is?

tvolball

Well this turned south pretty darn quick
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

The Burn Ward

Quotetvolball - 8/18/2014  6:37 PM

Well this turned south pretty darn quick

what is ISOM :?:

dddddmorgan

I love my coolidor.

Don, I'll sign up for half a box of your Tuna infused Gurkhas. One of them should bring back memories of less than honorable excursions to Tiajuana ;-)
Molon Labe!

toby2

Quotedddddmorgan - 8/18/2014  7:28 PM  I love my coolidor.  Don, I'll sign up for half a box of your Tuna infused Gurkhas. One of them should bring back memories of less than honorable excursions to Tiajuana ;-)

made ya feel like the president for minute didn't it  :biggrin:  

1029henry

"What a kid I got, I told him about the birds and the bees and he told me about the butcher and my wife"

"When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them"

"My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met"
-Rodney Dangerfield

Jay'D

It pays to do searches on here...I was just about to bother the geeks and ask if I really need to use spanish cedar in the coolador if I plan on keeping the cigars in the boxes.... but reading this post it had me cracking up.
Last name Hungry first name Always

My hobby collection | http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Jay%27D

MacMac

Good post. Thanks for sharing. I have a tupperdor that is working GREAT, but I may have to size up to a Coolerdor and this is a great read on that.
 :thumbsup:
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

cajun600

MacMac

It is a big jump from a tupperdor to a coolerdor! I may need to do another tupperdor and run two of those for a while.
I found some Spanish Cedar trays on Amazon that look good and seem to be a good price. Are there other good suppliers of trays?

Cfickter

QuoteDonM - 8/18/2014  6:44 PM  
QuoteThe Burn Ward - 8/18/2014  5:00 PM  Online or B&M? CCor NC? 65 or 70%? Mold or plume? Age or smoke? Punch or cut? V or Straight? Cedar or torch? Goo goo or ga ga?
:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  I have 5 coolers, all of which have had either beer or fish in them.  Who wants a tuna infused cigar :confused:

Huummmmm, Tuna White Owl

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Mojo66

Old threads coming back to life.

Maybe we should have a new thread about cellos? You know, the eternal On or Off debate  :biggrin:
"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Jay'D

QuoteCfickter - 7/14/2015  7:50 AM

QuoteDonM - 8/18/2014  6:44 PM  
QuoteThe Burn Ward - 8/18/2014  5:00 PM  Online or B&M? CCor NC? 65 or 70%? Mold or plume? Age or smoke? Punch or cut? V or Straight? Cedar or torch? Goo goo or ga ga?
:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  I have 5 coolers, all of which have had either beer or fish in them.  Who wants a tuna infused cigar :confused:

Huummmmm, Tuna White Owl

I say don't knock it till you've tried it

My hobby collection | http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=Jay%27D

Jay'D

QuoteMacMac - 7/14/2015  12:17 AM

It is a big jump from a tupperdor to a coolerdor! I may need to do another tupperdor and run two of those for a while.
I found some Spanish Cedar trays on Amazon that look good and seem to be a good price. Are there other good suppliers of trays?
I'm trying to avoid all that extra work of having to put in that spanish cedar siding so I think I will just keep boxes in mines, the question is how many boxes will fit... :confused:  :confused:  :confused:

Mojo66

QuoteJay'D - 7/14/2015  10:33 AM  
QuoteMacMac - 7/14/2015  12:17 AM  It is a big jump from a tupperdor to a coolerdor! I may need to do another tupperdor and run two of those for a while. I found some Spanish Cedar trays on Amazon that look good and seem to be a good price. Are there other good suppliers of trays?
I'm trying to avoid all that extra work of having to put in that spanish cedar siding so I think I will just keep boxes in mines, the question is how many boxes will fit... :confused:  :confused:  :confused:

Adding Spanish Cedar to a coolerdor doesn't have to be a lot of work. You can just drop a few pieces of it anywhere in it. The trays (Sanish Cedar) will do the trick as well and so will old boxes. As far as the boxes go though, you best make sure it is in fact Spanish Cedar if you want to enjoy all the advantages of using this type of Mahogany.

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

MacMac

QuoteMojo66 - 7/14/2015  10:56 AM

QuoteJay'D - 7/14/2015  10:33 AM  
QuoteMacMac - 7/14/2015  12:17 AM  It is a big jump from a tupperdor to a coolerdor! I may need to do another tupperdor and run two of those for a while. I found some Spanish Cedar trays on Amazon that look good and seem to be a good price. Are there other good suppliers of trays?

Adding Spanish Cedar to a coolerdor doesn't have to be a lot of work. You can just drop a few pieces of it anywhere in it. The trays (Sanish Cedar) will do the trick as well and so will old boxes. As far as the boxes go though, you best make sure it is in fact Spanish Cedar if you want to enjoy all the advantages of using this type of Mahogany.

I used a few old Spanish Cedar cigar boxes that I pickup from various places.
Joe

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.