O'fallon, MO 63366
Tel: 844-244-2778

Presence @ Geeks: No
Chief of Shaft

Hot Stuff x

Interesting name for a cigar retailer.
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

The Burn Ward

QuoteHot Stuff x - 8/26/2014  10:05 AM

Interesting name for a cigar retailer.

X2

millarddj

Placed my first order with Cigar Bandits last week after hearing very encouraging things about them from the CATS group on Facebook. Received a couple of samplers with no packing material to speak of -just thrown loosely in a small flat rate box. One of the cigars was kind of crushed. To top it off, one stick was moldy. Customer service responded promptly and promised to replace the two that were ruined. I'm OK with this resolution for now - we'll see how the quarantined sticks turn out.
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

Kid Montana

You can get some good deals from CigarBandits with coupon codes.  I've had several good dealings with them.

I'd rather have a cigar...

CharlieOne

QuoteKid Montana - 1/24/2016  11:55 AM

You can get some good deals from CigarBandits with coupon codes.  I've had several good dealings with them.

Where'd you get codes?
My V  List: nirab, raize, millarddj, Kman, DRuff, junglepete

DRuff

I have a close friend who lives in O'Fallon

MacMac

Packaging is REALLY important!
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

tvolball

I was in O'fallon back in October and was looking for a good place to buy a stick. Ended up at this little half ass bar with a humidor. Don't believe it was this place. They had all the common stuff but it nothing to brag about. Best part of the trip was making it Busch Stadium for a Cards game.
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

tjm0831

Thanks for the feedback.  Won't be ordering from these guys.

millarddj

I would like to amend my above review and call everyone's attention back to this. On top of the replacements I was promised, I was also offered $10 off my next order (no minimum), and was further surprised to receive this Nub sampler gift set in my mailbox today. While I was very disappointed with the original order, I feel they've really gone to great lengths to make things right, and I will probably give them another shot.
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

ninfiction

That's far more impressive than the $10 off. Good on them!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

bigjohn20081983

That is a awesome gesture on their part.
You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

Gustoff

I'm impressed at that level of customer service.
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

tjm0831

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.