Another cigar needs identifying

Started by bmac7754, 09/02/2014 07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmac7754

Can anyone tell me what this cigar is.  Can't seem to remember where I got it and don't know how to log it in the VH.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

05Venturer

Mayan Millenium I believe

I found this also "Made by agusto reyes, I know the regular nativos habana cigars have a Cameroon wrapper. I believe the Mayan millennium version is a Mexico exclusive "
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

bmac7754

I thought it was a Agusto Reyes as well, but can't find any pics to match this one.  This sucker is getting smoked tomorrow.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

The Burn Ward

nwb

Quotebmac7754 - 9/2/2014  10:35 PM
I thought it was a Agusto Reyes as well, but can't find any pics to match this one.  This sucker is getting smoked tomorrow.

Although I couldn't find a picture either, from the description, if you got this (or whoever bought it) in Mexico, I believe it is the Mayan.  Enjoy!
Chief of Shaft

bmac7754

Cfickter

Save the band in case more research is needed.
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

bmac7754

I think I have figured it out after doing some research.  They are made by Flor de Matacapan Company in Mexico, which I now remember a friend went to Mexico bought a box of cigars and this is how I ended up with it.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.