Boxes of A. Fuente Rosado Magnum R44 Way Below MSRP!!!

Started by Rahulg1985, 09/11/2014 08:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rahulg1985

Hey Guys,

As the title states, I am overstocked on this particular size.  They limited production and are a fantastic little cigar.

$235 shipped for the 44 ct box.  

Please PM with questions/interest.

Accept PP and MO

Thanks,
Rahul

nirab

Man, I wish I could pull the trigger on this one!!  :angry:  :cry:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

scottvodka

nirab

Quotescottvodka - 9/11/2014  10:56 AM

i'll coordinate a split if anyone is in :)

I am still on a buying freeze...until then...trades are always welcome!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

kxthor911

Quotenirab - 9/11/2014  11:39 AM  
Quotescottvodka - 9/11/2014  10:56 AM  i'll coordinate a split if anyone is in :)
I am still on a buying freeze...until then...trades are always welcome!  :biggrin:

I don't think you said trade yet. ;)

Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

Ted

Quotescottvodka - 9/11/2014  9:56 AM  i'll coordinate a split if anyone is in :)

Would love a 5 or 10 pack if you do!

Mojo66

QuoteTed - 9/11/2014  1:55 PM  

Quotescottvodka - 9/11/2014  9:56 AM  i'll coordinate a split if anyone is in :)

Would love a 5 or 10 pack if you do!

I'd be in for up to 10 if it happens  

"Life's too short to smoke bad cigars."

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.