CG iOS App v3.5 is Out

Started by SenorPablo, 09/15/2014 06:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SenorPablo

Well folks.  After much wrestling with Apple on meeting their requirements for new Apps on Version 6 and 7 of their iOS, i'm happy to announce that version 3.5 of the CG app is now available.  This has some bug fixes for things such as the crashing that happened on Sync at times.  Hopefully resolves some of the other sync issues with duplicate records - although this was one that was tough to reproduce, so let me know if you see any more dupes on Sync'ing.  Some other minor tweaks and improvements you may or may not notice.

It also has a new updated UI that more closely matches what Apple thinks apps should look like on the newer iOS versions - this was the major obstacle in getting the new one through approvals.  Although I have to say it has grown on me :-)  Kind of a cleaner look.

Anyways, as usual, PM me if you find any issues.

Cheers!
-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

toby2

Cfickter

Paul, got the update notice and downloaded it.  Looks good, like the new menu look.
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Joelala

I will download it on my iPad tonight. Thanks Paul!
Joe

bmac7754

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

Otter

Thanks for all the hard work Paul we appreciate it!!
R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

Chip Lemaster

bmac7754

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

BewareDaPenguin

"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

sauraspop

Seems to be working great. I can now edit my VH on the App and see the changes on the Forum site. Also seems a lot faster to sync.
Sammy - Semper Vigilis

Be carful what you wish for, You may get it! Ray Wylie Hubbard (Mother Blues)

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake. ~ Cliffy ~

SenorPablo

Hi folks.  It seems there was still an issue with occasional dupes being created in humidors.  I have deployed a fix to the server side which should alleviate that.  You do not need a new version of the app.  If anyone still gets dupes upon sync'ing, please PM me some details.  Also if you have dupes remaining from older syncs, let me know and I can clean them up for you.

Cheers!
-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.