End Table Humidor...Yay or Nay???

Started by ccubed33, 09/24/2014 11:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ccubed33

I am looking for a humidor that can hold some boxes as well as loose cigars. I found this 700 count that looks right up my alley. What do you guys think? I am pretty new to cigars but accumulating them rapidly and need a better storage solution that ammunition boxes with boveda packs...lol.

I would be using an electric humidifier and it even has a power cord port to add the humidifier.

Anyone know anything about this humidor or have any thoughts???

http://www.factorydirectcigars.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=13732&CFID=1949583&CFTOKEN=740bf27637b4136-A4AA9C8D-3048-4310-EE6B776BCB3C6A5A
"Give a man a handshake, and he'll claim that he's met you. Give a man a cigar, and he'll call you friend for the rest of his life." -Unknown

Cfickter

great looking humi, one of the better end table styles I have seen
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

DonM

Nice looking humidor.  Similar to a Cuban Crafters except no glass @ $499 which I see is out of stock

http://www.cubancrafters.com/cuban-crafters-cabinet-humidors-end-table-humidor-for-600-cigars-free-shipping/

Have you called them for availability?  For the $ I would be curious and is it solid wood or particle or plywood construction

The only other end table that I have seen in that price range is from Tampa Humidor and they are reputable:

http://www.tampahumidor.com/humidors/lauderdale-cabinet-humidor-%28300-216%29.php

"The Curmudgeon"

05Venturer

Very nice.
Wish I had some extra cash
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

DonM

I called to enquire about availability etc. they showed 3 in stock but were going to check and call back. Never called back. I was just curious

"The Curmudgeon"

ccubed33

I called as well around 3pm eastern and no one picked up.
"Give a man a handshake, and he'll claim that he's met you. Give a man a cigar, and he'll call you friend for the rest of his life." -Unknown

SparklePony

I'd go with the Tampa one myself, if only because I don't like the glass top, but that's really a personal preference.
Yes, it's a pineapple hat.  No, you can't put your cigar out in it.

Cigary

I wish I had your money to buy something like that...guess I'll have to keep mine in tupperware along with my cakes and desserts.

17leaves

I found it at another site for close to the same price. You could try calling them, maybe they wil pick up.

http://www.thecigarstore.com/Humidors/main/Santiago-End-Table-Humidor.htm

05Venturer

QuoteCigary - 9/24/2014  7:11 PM

I wish I had your money to buy something like that...guess I'll have to keep mine in tupperware along with my cakes and desserts.

You and me both brother  :biggrin:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

bmac7754

That is a sharp looking humidor.  I would be curious about the freight.  LTL shipping is expensive these days, probably around $250 and trucking companies are adding around $60 fuel surcharge.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

nwb

Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.