Romeo y Julieta Short Churchill

Started by 17leaves, 10/01/2014 05:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

17leaves

I can't seem to find this one in the database. Am I overlooking it or is it not there? Here's a link to the one I'm referring to.

https://www.bestcigarprices.com/cigar-directory/romeo-y-julieta-reserva-real-cigars/romeo-y-julieta-reserva-real-short-churchill-tubes-13177/

Jackal

Looks like we don't have them in the db.  Please enter them and get points.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

bmac7754

I don't think it is there.  There is the Habana which comes in a black tubo, and the ISOM version of this in there.
Submit the cigar to the database and we will then have it.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

bmac7754

QuoteJackal - 10/1/2014  11:21 PM  Looks like we don't have them in the db.  Please enter them and get points.

Sorry Jason, I kinda said the same thing.  I must of been searching the DB while you posted up.

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

17leaves

Thanks guys, I submitted the cigar. I'll submit a photo of it (unless someone beats me to it) along with some others that are missing over the weekend. I know I have two C&C cigars (Connecticut Gigantor and LMRD Gigantor) that are missing from the database as well. I'll try to get those this weekend as well.

bmac7754

Up to 5 photos can be added so post them up

Cfickter

Smoked one the other night, hadn't put in my review.  Didn't know it was missing
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.