EXCLUSIVE Flatbed Cigar Geeks Deal!!!

Started by SenorPablo, 10/21/2014 03:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SenorPablo

Hi Folks.  Paul Bush from Flatbed Cigars contacted me and has provided a "secret" link for a deal he crafted just for us Geeks.  This looks like on heck of a deal so it would be kind of a no-brainer to not jump on it.

http://flatbedcigarcompany.3dcartstores.com/5-Pack-Geeks-Sampler_p_126.html

FIVE cigars for the Cigar Geeks! This in an offer only visible from the Cigar Geeks website. Because the price is set so low (for the Cigar Geeks promo), we are covering the bands. However, you will receive 5 Flatbed Cigar Company branded cigars. One mild, a second mild to medium. The third cigar will be medium, with the fourth and fifth cigars being in the medium to strong range. In addition to the 5 cigars (of various sizes), you will receive a blend sheet explaining the cigars in your shipment. Three of the five cigars have been rated 90, 91, and 93, all in nationally, and internationally published cigar magazines. Enjoy!!!

For just $17.99

Jump on it now folks!  And a big thank you to Paul Bush for putting it together for us!

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Cfickter

so much for the buying ban!  thanks Paul
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

mpurtle01

Chip Lemaster

Wow, they're are breaking me slowly, first I purchase a fiver, then a box, then a mixed sampler, then seconds,,, now this offer,,,,where will the madness stop,,,,,lol
Flatbed does have a good product though, sooooooooo...

terrys1991

Have been wanting to give them a try just placed my order thanks
"I feel a whole lot more like I do right now, than I did a while ago"

Brlesq

That is one heck of a great price!  Paul Bush is really a good BOTL and friend of CG.  

If you haven't tried his cigars, I strongly recommend you go for this sampler.   :thumbsup:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

05Venturer

Well thank you SenorEnabler for the heads up.
Buying freeze may melt a bit
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

nwb

That is a no brainer.  Order placed.

Thanks Paul and Paul!
Chief of Shaft

Longhorn

I landed several samplers from his last discount offer to Geeks - the Panacea Green was a really good cigar!  He took the time to write a note on the invoice and the cigars arrived in packaging that is uncommon in the industry - well protected and plenty of humi packs to ensure the sticks were ready to smoke ROTT!  

:thumbsup:

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

RDF

Great price. Flatbed's becoming a favorite go to.  Order placed. Thanks Paul.

HokieSmokes!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." H. Jackson Brown

bmac7754

How can you resist? And of course they couldn't travel alone, more added.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

ItalianGuido

Nuttin' but trouble.... order placed... :banghead:
"Cigars!"  - Gene Hackman from "Young Frankenstein"

chief791

Order placed. I have never tried Flatbed cigars before. Looking forward to it.
"Well now I'm no hero, That's understood
All the redemption I can offer, girl, Is beneath this dirty hood"
From Thunder Road by Bruce Springsteen

"Give me a diablo sandwich, a Dr. Pepper, and make it quick, I'm in a god-damn hurry."

Buford T. Justice

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

tvolball

Quotenirab - 10/22/2014  9:44 AM

I shouldn't of...but I did!  :biggrin:

I guess this broke the buying freeze :biggrin:
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

quickme

I hummed and haaed for most of the morning today about this.  I said "screw it" and pulled the trigger.  Ordered 2 samplers. One for me and another to bomb if they are really good.  Looking forward to smoking them to see what everyone is talking about it.  thanks again for the offer Paul

freakydeakydutchman

Ordered.. and thanks Paul... although I got a package from the yesterday....
"when a guy does something stupid once, well that's because he's a guy. But if he does the same stupid thing twice, that's usually to impress some girl."
Dr. Suess

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=freakydeakydutchman

Kman

Being from the same town, I run into Paul at different B&M's in the area and he's a really great guy. Love sitting down and talking cigars with him and the last couple of times, we were talking about CigarGeeks. The fact of the matter is that he gets it. He related that the reason his cigar is now carried in B&M's all over the country is because the cigar forum community and the Geeks, in particular, have gone to their local places asking for them. The last time we talked, he mentioned that he might join the site at some point, so don't be surprised if he shows up around here one day.
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

gpd4

My greatest fear in life is that when I die, my wife sells my things for what I told her I paid for them...

nirab

Quotetvolball - 10/22/2014  10:45 AM

Quotenirab - 10/22/2014  9:44 AM

I shouldn't of...but I did!  :biggrin:

I guess this broke the buying freeze :biggrin:

Yes it did, but don't tell mrs. nirab!  :shy:  :lmao:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

bmac7754

Just thought I would throw this out there for those who got some already to think about on your next purchase.  This comes in Paul's email confirmations.  I don't think it would work towards specials like this, but probably on the extras if you order any.

"Did you know you can get 15% OFF your next purchase? 

Just go back to www.flatbedcigarcompany.com and review ANY of the cigars you purchased. Upon completion of the review you will receive an email from us with a Coupon code worth 15% OFF your next purchase. Plus you get FREE Shipping on all box sales."

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

sauraspop

Ordered mine today and by procrastinating I got an extra 10% off using code Complete10
Sammy - Semper Vigilis

Be carful what you wish for, You may get it! Ray Wylie Hubbard (Mother Blues)

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake. ~ Cliffy ~

nwb

QuoteKman - 10/22/2014  2:39 PM
...He related that the reason his cigar is now carried in B&M's all over the country is because the cigar forum community and the Geeks, in particular, have gone to their local places asking for them.

I've enjoyed them for a few years (Brlesq introduced them to me) but never saw them in a B&M.  However, about a year ago I was in a shop in Alabama and found the Greens and Reds.  Glad the word got out, as they are exceptional smokes.
Chief of Shaft

Ntxsage

Damn I might need another intervention...couldn't pass this one up! Thanks Paul.
Did you know Stuart Scott almost made the Scripps National Spelling Bee as a child? Then the judges asked for skiing, but he only had one I. - acr

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.