Cigar events calendar

Started by mistagordo, 10/10/2007 08:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistagordo

I found this out on the net.  It has a good list of smaller cigar events for various brands.  Mostly at local shops etc...

Looks like there's a Perdomo, Saint Luis Rey, Macanudo, Ashton, and La Gloria Cubana all at smaller B&Ms within 45 mins of me and some much closer - all within the next few weeks.  :dancing:

Events Calendar:
http://www.cigarcyclopedia.com/uploads/cms/retailers_promotions_promotions.html

SenorPablo

Steve - as I recall you're pretty close to me (within an hour's drive.)  So i'm guessing we are looking at the same events.  There are a lot of good ones coming up in the next few weeks.  One of them (Perdomo) is at my good friends shop/lounge in Annapolis this Saturday.  I think I may have to swing by for that one.

Great find!

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

ljlemer

They list only one event in my town, West Palm Beach, and it was YESTERDAY!!! GRRR..
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

theoldcc

I missed the Quintero one, but I have a Perdomo one coming up next week!  I might have to stop by and check it out.
"The most interesting information comes from children, for
they tell all they know and then stop." - Mark Twain
My Smokes

sevenroller

I do not see the Cigarnival at Famous Smoke in Easton PA. August 27th weekend. It was our first experience and it was fantastic.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.