Finck/Partagas Event July 25 (San Antonio)

Started by cmmayo, 07/22/2009 01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmmayo

Just got an email from Finck's Cigar Factory Outlet (only 15 minutes from my home in San Antonio--woo-hoo!) that they are doing the Partagas Cigar Cave event this Saturday from noon to 4 p.m.:

Come by the store Saturday, July 25 between noon and 4 pm and see what all the excitement is about! General Cigar Company is sponsoring an Ultimate Cigar Cave giveaway through which you can win $10,000 to build your own cigar smoking room! This Saturday we'll have special deals on Partagas Black Label cigars, including  free cigars for the first 100 customers! While you're there enter to win one of the phenomenal prizes listed above, and get the details on how you can win the $10,000 Ultimate Cigar Cave!

Finck's Cigar Factory Outlet
6100 West Ave.
San Antonio, TX 78213
(210) 341-8888
www.finckcigar.com

---> the prizes mentioned include
MINI-KEG REFRIGERATOR WITH TAP!
WINE CHILLER
POKER SET

ALSO, FREE BEER!  :beer:

I have a friend coming in from Dallas and we were planning to go to Finck's anyway, so I am definitely going...

I'll report back from the front lines this weekend.  :smoker:
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

cmmayo

Just on the small chance that someone else from CigarGeeks was there--reply if you were there last Saturday.

I had a nice time (brought a friend) and even though the "free cigar" was actually a 5th cigar when you bought a 4-pack of the Partagas Black Label Clasicos for about $18.
It was nice to sit around in a cigar store, drinking free beers. I didn't win anything, but my first "event" was cool--I got the lowdown on where to go in San Antonio if you wanna smoke (you still can in San Antonio, but not Austin or Dallas): The Lion & the Rose on Broadway.
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

gitfiddl

Sounds like a good time.  Did you bite on the Partagas Black Label deal?  I got one in a sampler and it was a great smoke.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

cmmayo

Quotegitfiddl - 7/27/2009  1:15 PM

Sounds like a good time.  Did you bite on the Partagas Black Label deal?  I got one in a sampler and it was a great smoke.

Sure did. I tried one this weekend and loved it--was like a better 5 Vegas 'A'.
Already got another 5 pack on the way.

:cool:
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

RCCook

I'm the friend that went with him- tried one of the Partagas last night, and it was excellent.

Now if only I can find a store like Finck's up here in Dallas!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.