"The Christians met on the way many people who were going to their towns, women and men, with a firebrand in the hand, and certain weeds whose smoke they inhale which are dry weeds stuffed into a certain dry leaf in the form of a muset made of paper, like the ones the children make on the day of the Holy Ghost; and burning a part of it, from the other part they suck or absorb or admit the smoke with breathing." -Christopher Columbus, from his Navigation diary

Main Menu

Headley Grange, anyone noticed any change in the blend?

Started by sauraspop, 10/24/2014 04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sauraspop

Headley Grange, especially the Corona Gorda's, are (or were) one of my favorite smokes. But recently I have bought several different sizes at my B&M and they don't stand up to my previous inventory. The wrapper is much darker, wrapped in cello, and IMO are not as good as what I've been used too. Anybody got any thoughts on what's going on?
Sammy - Semper Vigilis

Be carful what you wish for, You may get it! Ray Wylie Hubbard (Mother Blues)

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake. ~ Cliffy ~

nwb

Hadn't noticed any changes, and I hope they are watching QC.  Aren't they made by EP Carrillo?
Chief of Shaft

TowerCigars

Ive noticed a lot of the stuff from CH via EPC is just not the same. I know things change. Crops vary. But they just don't seem to be as stellar as the once were.

Maybe the newness has warn off the them

sauraspop

I totally agree. Just not as good as couple years ago.
Sammy - Semper Vigilis

Be carful what you wish for, You may get it! Ray Wylie Hubbard (Mother Blues)

As I have grown older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake. ~ Cliffy ~

sjn1117

I've always liked them myself but I have to admit the last one I had was a let down. I figured it was just a bad stick.
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.