Who n What?...Mystery stick

Started by nirab, 10/30/2014 06:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nirab

As I was going through my humidors, picking out cigars for some passes and trades, I came across this stick. I know I got it from a geek, but I don't know who, and I don't know what it is.  :confused:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

nirab

Quotelubrix - 10/30/2014  8:26 AM

Easy....That's a "91 D8".

Oh, that was easy!  :shy:  :lmao:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

1029henry

I don't know what kind of cigar that is, but I'm sure liking the browned cello! That one is ready to burn.....
"What a kid I got, I told him about the birds and the bees and he told me about the butcher and my wife"

"When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them"

"My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met"
-Rodney Dangerfield

The Burn Ward

Looks like a cigar. You should smoke it :smoker:

Newbhunter

I agree with the color of that cello, I'd be sparking it up myself and ask questions later...

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

gpd4

Yes - that's definitely a cigar.
My greatest fear in life is that when I die, my wife sells my things for what I told her I paid for them...

Cfickter

Please mail to me for proper identification
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

sjn1117

I'd definitely give it the flame test
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

nirab

It's gonna burn soon, but I'd like to know what it is. Going over some notes in my humi, I think it is a Pepin stick of some sorts, and the writing seems to indicate a Sept of 2008 date. So, who is the mystery geek, and what the f#$k is this thing??  :shy:  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Joelala

I know I once had that stick in my posession and I also received it from a fellow geek. I MIGHT have sent it to you, or maybe to someone else who then sent it to you... but I am pretty sure that stick (or 1 similar) has been in my humidor.

No clue as to what it is
Joe

kxthor911

So when I first started smoking a guy was offering up a bunch of cigars all we had to do is pay shipping. 3 lots of 25, they were not any expensive sticks ex Padron 1926, but they were all good quality smokes. I have sent a few of them out here and there and that looks like one of them. I can't be 100% sure but to my best guess it came from me. Joe, actually I'm pretty sure I sent you one as well :).
Hello my name is Nick and I just bought a box of... (courtesy of Stephen and Rob(serious cigars))

Yes its fast, no you cant drive it.

DonM

Fire that bytch up and smoke it, it someone went to the trouble of dating it, it's gotta be a gem :smoker:

"The Curmudgeon"

Joelala

Quotekxthor911 - 10/30/2014  1:10 PM

So when I first started smoking a guy was offering up a bunch of cigars all we had to do is pay shipping. 3 lots of 25, they were not any expensive sticks ex Padron 1926, but they were all good quality smokes. I have sent a few of them out here and there and that looks like one of them. I can't be 100% sure but to my best guess it came from me. Joe, actually I'm pretty sure I sent you one as well :).

I knew it looked familiar!
Joe

ItalianGuido

I traveled from the future to send that sick to you in my past, before I met you, so you could hold it for me until I returned. 9/08 was the secret code that unlocked this memory. Now that I've remembered, I'm supposed to tell you the secret code "BR549", and then you're supposed to send it back to me.. Got it?  :)
"Cigars!"  - Gene Hackman from "Young Frankenstein"

nirab

QuoteItalianGuido - 10/30/2014  6:57 PM

I traveled from the future to send that sick to you in my past, before I met you, so you could hold it for me until I returned. 9/08 was the secret code that unlocked this memory. Now that I've remembered, I'm supposed to tell you the secret code "BR549", and then you're supposed to send it back to me.. Got it?  :)

I didn't see that in any of Nick's threads!!  :lmao:  :lmao: Thanks for the offer though!!  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.