Best coffee shop in NY city

Started by amigodecigars, 11/07/2014 06:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amigodecigars

The coffee shop 12 Corners, owned by Costa Rican Wally Corrales, has been ranked the best in New York city, according to Lauren Browning, a blogger for Business Insider.

In her article, “The 10 Best Coffee Shops in New York City“, Lauren says 12 Corners offers a delicious array of beverages, pastries, and sandwiches. 12 Corners has a welcoming ambiance and incredibly friendly and knowledgeable staff to ensure you have an amazing experience every time.  “12 Corners is not just a regular coffee shop, is more like a ‘state of mind’ where you can have your breakfast or coffee in complete relax thanks to the Owners and the Staff!”  12 Corners opened in August 2012 and is located on 155 East Broadway, b/t East Broadway & Pike St in Lower East Side.

"There are plenty of good five-cent cigars in the country. The trouble is they cost a quarter. What this country needs is a good five-cent nickel."  Franklin Pierce Adams

bigjohn20081983

Awesome. I have a local coffee shop I support. It's hard to find great coffee shops
You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.