TAMBOLAKA is in

Started by tgs679, 11/12/2014 05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tgs679

sjn1117

why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

c.petree.1

?wtf? Why is this relevant?

Brlesq

Quotec.petree.1 - 11/12/2014  9:42 PM

Well it is posted in the Pipe thread, so maybe for the pipe smokers this is a HTF tobacco.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

05Venturer

QuoteBrlesq - 11/12/2014  8:59 PM

Well it is posted in the Pipe thread, so maybe for the pipe smokers this is a HTF tobacco.
Super nic hit Indonesian pipe tobacco with some cigar leaf in it.
Never was able to get my hands on it, might have to grab some :biggrin:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

05Venturer

Ready Rubbed. Indonesian farmers toil in their islands' rich limestone soils to grow their flavorful tobacco leaves. After harvesting and air drying the leaves the unique aging process begins. The villagers roll the leaves of pure tobacco which they then bind using hand made cord to protect from the outside air. They then put these bundles inside their primitive huts and store them for 5 years as the tobacco becomes richer by the day. A spectacular blend of Cigar leaf and Burley.

pipe tobacco Flavor Index
Strength:
Very Strong
Flavoring:
None Detected
Taste:
Very Full
Room Note:   Strong
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Rammstein142

Very nice! Will say on a side note, if anyone is looking for just another good strong blend the Cornell & Diehl Haunted Bookshop knocked me on my ass.
"There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall."

"Ich kenne keine Parteien mehr, ich kenne nur noch Deutsche!" Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Die Schlacht ist gewonnen , haben die Engländer wurde völlig besiegt." Kaiser Wilhelm II

"Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource." John F. Kennedy

c.petree.1

Quote05Venturer - 11/12/2014  10:06 PM

QuoteBrlesq - 11/12/2014  8:59 PM

Super nic hit Indonesian pipe tobacco with some cigar leaf in it.
Never was able to get my hands on it, might have to grab some :biggrin:

That explains it. I suppose I should have read more huh.

87North

QuoteRammstein142 - 11/12/2014  9:39 PM

Very nice! Will say on a side note, if anyone is looking for just another good strong blend the Cornell & Diehl Haunted Bookshop knocked me on my ass.

And the Haunted Bookshop is a step down from Old Joe Krantz in the strength dept.  Daughters and Ryan Picaune is about the strongest thing I've come across yet... It just edges out the G&H brown twist.
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.