Flatbed 25% off 11/18-11/22

Started by RDF, 11/18/2014 02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RDF

FYI. Flatbed has a discount through 11/22 for 25% off on line sales.  Got a new blend, PENNSYLTUCKY. Discount for anyone Code: PORCH25
HokieSmokes!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." H. Jackson Brown

The Burn Ward

The Toolbox sampler looks interesting.

sjn1117

Shyte! I knew I shouldn't have spent so much at the dang liquor store!
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

StogieDad

So much stuff that looks cool.....
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Brlesq

Paul Bush (from Flatbed) reached out to me today to make sure that everyone here at CG knew about the 25% discount.   This "friends and family" promotion is usually reserved as a 'thank you' for past customers, but Paul wants to extend this deal to all Geeks for Thanksgiving and as a thank to us for helping to get the word out on his cigars.

The code is: porch25

The promotion runs through November 22nd.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Brlesq

Got my eye on some Bolts (White Label)  :rolleyes: Make for a nice short Winter smoke.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

05Venturer

QuoteBrlesq - 11/20/2014  2:29 PM

Got my eye on some Bolts (White Label)  :rolleyes: Make for a nice short Winter smoke.

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Then you will just smoke 2 instead of one LOL :lmao:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

The Burn Ward

QuoteBrlesq - 11/20/2014  3:29 PM

Winter :confused:

Brlesq

QuoteThe Burn Ward - 11/20/2014  4:33 PM

QuoteBrlesq - 11/20/2014  3:29 PM

Winter :confused:

:moon:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.