"A fine cigar is the essence of life. The tobacco plant comes from the earth, from which we ourselves were created. Like ourselves, each leaf grows and is nurtured individually, acquiring its own characteristics, and is then graded, sorted, and matured according to their special abilities. As tobacco comes to its graduation in the making of cigars, as with the making of adults, some is left on the cutting room table and become ordinary, run-of-the-mill products. Some graduate into leadership and areas of responsibility, but a few achieve greatness, and even a touch of immortality." -Prince Sined Yar Maharg

Main Menu

Small Trays?? Added Pics

Started by 05Venturer, 11/19/2014 02:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

Looking for a couple spanish cedar trays fro my new (to me) copper lined humidor. Inside dimensions are 10 x 9 inches. Everything I have been able to find is bigger than that. If I can't find anything I may just use old cigar boxes but trays would be nice.
Any help on where to find something would be appreciated.  :thanx:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

terrys1991

I have enough 1/4" thick pices of Spanish cedar left over from my project, I'd be glad to make you some trays you said you need two 10" x 9" how deep do they need to be? The pieces I have left are @ 4 1/2" wide
"I feel a whole lot more like I do right now, than I did a while ago"

05Venturer

Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Cfickter

Quoteterrys1991 - 11/19/2014  5:50 PM  I have enough 1/4" thick pices of Spanish cedar left over from my project, I'd be glad to make you some trays you said you need two 10" x 9" how deep do they need to be? The pieces I have left are @ 4 1/2" wide

Nicely done, way to step up and help a fellow Geek 

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

Vroomp

Mighty nice Terry! I was gonna suggest the table saw and glue idea...... :?:
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Ted

StogieDad

Wow, nice Terry.  Way to be there.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Longhorn

How cool is that?  Custom trays!  :thumbsup:

nirab

The beauty of Cigar Geeks!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

05Venturer

QuoteLonghorn - 11/19/2014  5:47 PM

How cool is that?  Custom trays!  :thumbsup:

Yeah, not what I expected out of this thread. How awesome is that! Never underestimate the Geeks. :bow:  :cool:
Kent

The Burn Ward

05Venturer

Sitting in my tree stand waiting for a text alert that my trays are delivered. Suppose to show up today. Pics will follow later  :biggrin:
Kent

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

05Venturer

Got my trays from Terry today and all I can say is Thank You so much brother. And as if making me custom trays wasn't enough he tossed in a bomb of some damn fine smokes, Padron 1964, Mason Dixon South, Curivari & a Rabid Reindeer. WOW
The generosity and true kindness of the people in Cigar Geeks is simply put "Amazing"
Thanks again brother.
Kent

Camshaft83

:-0 Very nice. Way to step up Terry. Great looking trays and a nice bomb. :thumbsup:
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

Cfickter

nice craftsmanship Terry
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Ted

Longhorn

Very nice, Terry.  But Kent, why did you put your humidor in a pizza parlor?  :-0

05Venturer

QuoteLonghorn - 11/24/2014  5:56 PM

Very nice, Terry.  But Kent, why did you put your humidor in a pizza parlor?  :-0

U funny bastid Brad  :lmao:
Kent

Otter

With all of the B&M lockers out there I am surprised no one markets small trays for them (or maybe they do and I've just not seen them)...
R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

terrys1991

Glad everything made it there ok, enjoy
"I feel a whole lot more like I do right now, than I did a while ago"

sar127

Awesome hit, enjoy Kent!
Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

sjn1117

Wow! Very nicely done!! If you notice, not only is Terry a geek but a Texan as well....just sayin'  :biggrin:
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

johncw

Wow those are awesome and those smokes are really nice too.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.