Wish List

Started by quickme, 11/20/2014 09:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quickme

Hello Geeks,

I was wondering when you guys are using the Wish List portion of the Virtual Humi if you select sticks that you would like to try or sticks that  you like if per say someone were to bomb you.  I use it to keep track of the sticks that I've smoked and like and that are box worthy.  There's no right or wrong of course but just curious on what everyone else does.   I started to enter my sticks when I first joined but that momentum fizzled away quickly.  If I had free time to enter sticks I may as well just smoke one!  My humi is marked private just because its unfinished and I'm pretty sure it will remain that way for a while.  :whistle:

StogieDad

Most (including me) use it as a list of sticks I want to try, especially higher end sticks.  But really anything I want.  Many of us use it for reference when bombing or participating in a pass such as Secret Santa, or the Mystery Passes so you can send that person something they are really looking for.  Come in handy on the PIF's as well.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Smurf

orbis non sufficit

Cfickter

x2 :word:
Well explained Michael
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

quickme

QuoteStogieDad - 11/20/2014  12:40 PM

Most (including me) use it as a list of sticks I want to try, especially higher end sticks.  But really anything I want.  Many of us use it for reference when bombing or participating in a pass such as Secret Santa, or the Mystery Passes so you can send that person something they are really looking for.  Come in handy on the PIF's as well.

that makes sense...  Now how often do  you update your list :D  not that I was looking at your wish list.... hahahaha...

bigjohn20081983

Quotequickme - 11/20/2014  1:07 PM  
QuoteStogieDad - 11/20/2014  12:40 PM  Most (including me) use it as a list of sticks I want to try, especially higher end sticks.  But really anything I want.  Many of us use it for reference when bombing or participating in a pass such as Secret Santa, or the Mystery Passes so you can send that person something they are really looking for.  Come in handy on the PIF's as well.
that makes sense...  Now how often do  you update your list :D  not that I was looking at your wish list.... hahahaha...

I use the wishlist for cigars I want to try but do have a couple cigar gear iteams on there as well. I created a photo alubum for the cigars I have smoked so I can refer back to it. However I recently found when I started using the virtual Humidor that when you click smoke one next to a cigar it moves it into a section for cigars you have smoked its up by your wishlist tab.

You should hurry up and acquire the cigar habit. It's one of the major happiness's. And so much more lasting than love, so much less costly in emotional wear and tear.
Aldous Huxley

Maybe it's like becoming one with the cigar. You lose yourself in it; everything fades away: your worries, your problems, your thoughts. They fade into the smoke, and the cigar and you are at peace.

Raul Julia

I'D rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=bigjohn20081983

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.